Chapter 19

*DON'T START MUSIC OR YOU WILL DIE!*

Xion's (Aphmau's) P.O.V

I shook my head out of thought. Having the unanswered questions gone. I took out the two other notes and aligned them vertically. A flash of light appeared then died down to show the staff. I sighed and climbed on Zyla. I then sat on her back and patted her side.

"You ready to go?"

She nodded her head. I hit the staff on the ground and a blinding light appeared.

Garroth's P.O.V

I'm still worried..... When will Aphma-....... Xion.......... come.... back.... Zane did this.... Put me in a suffering.... Making her not remember anything! I then slammed the table in anger. Laurence jumped at the sudden rage.

"Garroth. YOU. HAVE. TO. CALM. DOWN," Laurence yelled.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW THAT ZANE DID THIS TO APHMAU," I yelled back.

Laurence sighed, "Ok look bro... You have to calm down. She'll be fine! I'm gonna go on patrol now ok..."

Laurence then started walking out the door and shut it. Leaving me confused, enraged...... saddened.... I sighed and decided to walk for a.... while...... I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and walked out of my house. I looked at the ground and walked into the forest. I sighed in sadness. I looked around at my surroundings seeing where I was. In the distance, I could see a spark of light...

I walked closer to it and the light died down. Once I arrive I could see Aph-... Xion, and a Wyvern? Xion got off the Wyvern and looked around. She sighed and her face looked in concern.

"OK.... So I don't get it," She yelled putting her hands in the air in frustration.

The Wyvern looked at Xion and seemed to be talking to her. 

"Ok.... So what I need is to find the one... Who loves me.... And the ones I have feelings for... HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT," She yelled with a questioned tone.

I came out of my hiding spot. Then Xion jumped.

"Oh it's just... You Garroth...." She sighed in relief.

I walked over to her and looked at her. She stared at me with question.

"Is something wrong," She asked.

I shook my head. Still, staring at her hazel brown eyes. Her long black raven hair drifting with the wind. She seemed to be staring back at me as well. I took a step closer to her and held her cheek. I could see her face blushing a crimson red. But I didn't care. It made her cuter... (WHAT HAVE I DONE! WHAT HAVE I DONE! WRITER~SENPAI IS GAH!)

I had her face facing mine. I went closer to hers.

I gently whispered to her, "Please.... Remember everything.... Remember us.... Remember Me..."

I pulled her gently towards me and our lips touched. It felt like our first kiss all over again. But.... With more love... With more hope.

Third P.O.V

Garroth and Aphmau released from the kiss. Aphmau looking in shock at what just happened. 

*PLAY MUSIC NOW!*

Garroth sighed and looked at Aph in sadness. He knew it didn't work. But did it? Garroth turned around looking at the ground. He started to walk away till a voice had sang....

Aphmau: "The day we met.......

Frozen I held my breath....
Right from the start.
I knew it I found a home for my
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer......

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more...."

Garroth turned around to see Aphmau looking at the ground. Tears falling from her face towards the ground. He slowly walked back and held both of her hands. He then figured out Aphmau remembered.... Everything.... Everything about them.... Everything. Once Aphmau had heard his voice she looked at him in shock listening to the next lyrics he had sang.

Garroth: Time stands still.....

Beauty in all she is....
I will be brave.
I will not let anything take away....
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this...

Both: One step closer.....

I have died everyday, waiting for you...
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you...
For a thousand years....
I'll love you for a thousand more...

And all along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me.
I have loved you for a thousand years....
I'll love you for a thousand more...............

Garroth took one of his hands and put it on Aphmau's cheek. Wiping her tears away. Leaving all the sadness in the past. And looking for happiness and hope.

Both: One step closer

Aphmau: I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years...

Both: I'll love you for a thousand more

Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more........

Aphmau smiled with hope. Garroth tightly hugged her. Never wanting to let go of the one he loved. Never wanting his love to leave him again. Aphmau rested her head on him. Tears of happiness streaming down both of their faces. Reuniting once again. But they knew there was more coming. But for now. They wanted to be alone. Never letting go of each other. Being together forever. Because these Memories will never Fade as long as their hearts were pure. They would find a way. They would always find a way.

*NO THIS IS NOT THE ENDING.... Because I never added a particular thing I wanted to add HEHEHE! NO NOT SAYING HAHA! BUT OMG I WAS PLANNING THIS FOR IDK XD But anyways... OMG I LUVED THIS SO MUCH!!! I'MMA DIE!!! I had tears just planning on making this because of the music it made it better! THEY WERE SINGING A DUET! EK! MAKES IT MORE CUTER! 

BUT LIKE I SAID THIS IS NOT THE END! BECAUSE THERES MORE FOR THEM COMING!

But this is on hold for now because I need my inspiration YO! XD Ok welp I gtg BYES! Writer~Senpai OUT!*