Chapter 11

Xion's (Aphmau's) P.O.V *SHE DOESN'T KNOW SHES APHMAU YET!*

My eyes slowly started to flutter open. I groaned in pain. I put my hand on my head. I looked around to see I was in the room. It was dark, a bright light came in from the window. I saw Garroth on a chair sleeping. For an odd reason, it felt like deja vu. *WHICH IT IS!* I felt a weird feeling around him... *A FEELING OF LUV!!!* I shook my head and then grabbed my weapon and cloak. I put my cloak on and put my weapon behind my back. I sighed and left the room. I quietly shut the door behind me and went upstairs. 

I walked out the front door and walked to the hill. For some reason I had a connection with it. Once I got to the hill, I sat down at the tree.

"You alright?"

I jumped and looked behind me to see Garroth. I sighed in relief.

"Sorry."

I sighed, "It's fine.... I'm just-"

I turned around and looked over Phoenix Drop.

"-Trying to figure out who I am..."

I felt his hand on my shoulder. 

He sighed, "Don't worry.... You will...."

 *So YEAH SORRY IT'S SHORT! It's very short! Hey don't judge me I've been having a stressful week! So much homework! And also this will mainly be about Aphmau (Xion) more. So yeah! I gtg back to class I will try to make more chapters!*