Chapter 4

Xion's (Aphmau's) P.O.V

I woke up with a sudden jolt. 

"Where am I?"

Then I remembered, I was betrayed. I looked around to see I was in a bedroom made out of nether bricks.

"So I'm in the Nether..."

I looked at myself to see I was wearing a hood but a long cloak that went all the way to the ground. The door suddenly opened. The door made a squeaking sound. I looked toward the door to see a person who had black hair and icy blue eyes. He was wearing a mask covering their mouth. They were wearing black and white. He as well had a black cross charm. (You know who it is.....)

"Hello," I asked with question, "Who are you?"

"Zane, High Priest of O'kasis."

"Why am I here?"

"Well, I've been watching you and saw you were killed by your 'lover'."

I nodded.

"Since you were betrayed I brought you here. Come. I'll give you a tour."

I stood up from my bed. He held out his hand and I accepted. (UGH! BLAH! WHY DID I DO THAT! I CAN JUST IMAGINE THAT! NO I'M TAKIN A BREAK AFTER THIS CHAPTER!)

As we were walking, I saw people with red armor on.

"Who are they," I questioned.

"Shadow Knights. We are people who have been betrayed and we want to pay the people who had betrayed us, suffer with the pain we have."

I thought for a moment, "Hm.."

"Since you are new. We will assign you to spy on our enemy."

"And who's that?"

"Phoenix Drop. A village."

I nodded, "Will someone come with me?"

He nodded in reply, "Yes. The Shadow Lord wants me to come with you."

"Shadow Lord?"

"Right. He is a spirit but we want him in his physical form. Because of someone we shall not speak of, he is stuck like this. But we are trying to bring his physical form back."

"I see."

"Alright well. Come we will need to spy on Phoenix Drop."

I nodded in reply. We walked into a room and a portal was inside. The portal then opened. I closed my eyes then we both went in. Once I had opened them again, I saw that we were in a forest.

"Where are we," I asked.

"Close to Phoenix Drop. Come."

Zane started to walk. And I followed. We stopped and climbed up a tree and sat on the branches. There we saw a gate and a wall. It looked.... Familiar.... I felt a sudden shock and felt myself fall.

~~~Time skip~~~

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around to see myself in a room. The door suddenly opened. There I saw a man with dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes like Zanes. 

"Glad to see your awake..."

He looked familiar.... Very very familiar... I stayed silent not wanting to talk. 

"So.... What's your name?"

"........ Xion........"

I looked down. I then felt someone taking my hood off. I hit their arm and they moved their hand away. I looked up at them giving a glare.

"Sorry... Anyways... My names Garroth.... But why do you keep the hood?"

I shrugged. I felt that I wanted to keep my identity a secret. Then I remembered Zane.

I mumbled, "Did he just leave me there...?"

"Who?"

I then noticed I mumbled it loud enough for him to hear.

"A person named Zane. I guess he left me in the forest or something..."

When I had said Zane's name Garroth growled with anger. 

"Zane...." I heard him say with an angered tone.

"Yes, Zane.... Why are you angered by him?"

"Zane.... Is my brother.... He took away the one I loved about a month ago.... She sacrificed herself.... For everyone in this village..." He started to tremble with anger.

"I'm sorry.... I bet she was a wonderful person... What was her name?"

He replied with a sigh, "Aphmau..."

That name hit me like a hurricane. I felt stiff. I couldn't move. I then felt myself falling onto the bed. And my eyes started to shut.

*Ok so there's gonna be a lot of fainting..... I MEAN HELLO! SHE HAD HER MEMORIES GONE! MAKES SENSE RIGHT!? DUH! But anyways I have to get ready for school. I woke up at 4:30 for this guys!! I WOKE UP TOO EARLY TO MAKE A CHAPTER FOR YALL! Miennahn out!*