Chapter 5

Xion's (Aphmau's) P.O.V

"Do you think she's okay," A voice said.

"Garroth, she'll be fine, don't worry," a higher voice screamed.

My eyes started to open. A bright light hit my eyes. I groaned in pain. My head started aching and I felt dizzy once again.... I sat up, but someone pushed me down.

"Stay down, please. That will only increase the pain in your head..." the voice said again.

"Donna you can leave now..." I heard Garroth say.

The woman ,Donna, then left the room. Garroth then came over to me and looked at me. My head stopped hurting and I sat up.

"What," I asked.

"Nothing... Just thinking why you fainted once I said Aphmau..."

My head then started to hurt again. I put my hand on my head carefully not taking the hood off. I could sense him coming closer. I saw him put his arm out. I then grabbed his wrist. (Oh XD IDK WHAT I'M DOING! XD LOL!) 

"STOP TRYING TO TAKE IT OFF!"

I let go of his wrist and kicked the door down. I started running up the stairs and out the front door. I could see the rest of the village. But all I wanted to do was leave.... I tucked my hood down more. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked and saw Garroth. I then ran into the village. People looking at me as I zoomed by.

"LAURENCE GET HER," I heard Garroth yell.

I then saw a guard with light brown hair and pale blue eyes. He then ran at me and I turned around quickly. I had slid and turned the other side. Dust started to fly in the air. Once I turned around, I started to run again.

Garroth's P.O.V

GOSH HOW LONG CAN SHE GO!? SHE DODGED LAURENCE! Is she experienced or something!? Laurence kept going after her but I stopped to take a breath. 

"So, like the new Aphmau?"

I looked up to see Zane, "What?"

"Nothing. Xion's a beauty isn't she..."

"Who is she Zane..."

"You'll soon figure out who's under the hood..... You'll know her but she won't know you.... Somehow you're going to have to gain her trust.... But let me tell you.... That's not going to be easy." Zane then left. 

What did he mean by it won't be easy..... What did he mean by I would know her.... But she wouldn't know me? Who is this mystery girl? 

*I did this at school that's why it's short! Don't judge meh! I had 42 minutes to make a chapter but this one was intense so yeah :P XD I gotta get back to class BYE!*