Chapter 14

Xion's (Aphmau's) P.O.V

I sighed, looking at the floor in my darkened room. Still trying to figure out who I am... Or who I was...

I groaned from the thoughts. I stood up from my bed and grabbed my cloak and weapon. I burst out of my room and out the front doorway. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, Heck! I couldn't even think! There was no point. But there is one question...

Why am I still here?

I felt as if my heart stopped from the question.

"Because........... I belong........." I whispered. Confused at the words I had just said.

I shook my head out of thought and walked around the village. I pulled my hood down more and kept walking. I looked at the ground not paying attention of my surroundings only the coble ground. Minutes had passed, and I kicked the ground in frustration.

"What did the ground ever do to you?"

I looked up to see a person. But covered in black. (NO IT'S NOT AARON! AGAIN! XD) 

I took out my weapon and pressed the button. It turned into a Scythe and it's tip had hit the ground. Wind blew, which made my hood fall.

"Who are you," I questioned and put away my weapon.

There was a moment of silence. No movement. No sound. They walked up to me and held out a key. *Picture up above!*

"Take it...."

I held my hand out and they dropped the key. It fell into my hand. I looked at the key and back at the stranger. I looked at them with a puzzled face. They then handed me a note.

"Read it..... And you will soon figure out who I am.... And who you are as well..."

Then they left. Leaving no trail behind. I looked at the key and the note and started walking back to Phoenix Drop.

*OK SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED WRITERS BLOCK GUYS JUST DEAL WITH IT! *Puts Deal with it glasses on* Don't ask...*