; 03

Ashe ,

"Hey, Nash!" I yelled from downstairs, pouring some cinnamon toast crunch into a bowl. A couple of thundering sounds down the stairs later Nash emerged from behind the wall. I smiled at him, seeing his hair had grown a lot longer.

"At your service Madam," Nash said, standing in a battle form while saluting me.

I laughed a little, shaking my head. "Any word from Hayes yet?"

"Yes actually! He's having a blast over there in Hawaii with all his little prepubescent guy friends," Nash chuckled, running his hand through his hair.

"Matthew comes back today, right?" I ask, my cheeks heating up at the thought of his soft touch.

"Yes, thank the heavens too! Your mood swings have been everywhere lately," Nash laughed, shaking his head.

"What mood swings?" I ask, opening the fridge and grabbing the galloon of milk, then after pouring some into the bowl.

"Don't even get me started," Nash playfully groaned.

I chuckled under my breath as I put the top back onto the milk, then on putting it into the fridge. "Has the day care called you?"

"Oh god Ashe, this again?" Nash rolled his eyes. "I told you, Fe will be perfectly fine at the day care."

"I know you did.. But I don't trust them with my baby girl, I mean did you see how they smiled? You can't trust people who smile with no teeth!" I explained to him, putting a spoon full of cereal into my mouth.

"Dios mio, You're something else Ashe," Nash grumbles, laughing a little.

"Hey! I taught you how to speak Spanish at least, pinche Blanco," I smirk, knowing I won.

"Si, pero tu novio es blanco," Nash smirked, looking at me.

"Damnit," I whispered under my breath, shaking my head. "You got me there, Hamilton."

"Ew, don't say that name!" Nash yelled playfully, covering his ears.

"Baby? I'm home!" Someone yelled, coming into the house. Then a door was heard being closed.

"Mommy?" Another voice was heard.

I smiled, my eyes becoming small. I put my spoon back into the bowl and ran into the living room, jumping into his arms.

"I missed you so much, baby," Matthew whispered into my neck, holding me close to him as he spun us around.

"Mommy, daddy picked me up from day care today!" My four year old cheered happily, watching us from a couple of feet away.

"Really baby? That's amazing," I mumbled, still latching onto Matthew.

I looked into Matthew's hazel eyes', smiling widely. "I love you so much."

Matthew looked at me, and smiled. "I love-"

My breath staggered, and my eyes opened, Only to find I was latching onto a pillow on my bed in the middle of my dark room.

"Fuck," I mumbled, while tears sprung to my eyes and I looked down. "Today is the day I get rid of you, little one," I frowned.

Is this really what I want to do?

-

BAM I HAVE RETURNED BABES IT HAS BEEN A LONG FUCKING TIME I AM SO
SORRY BUT I WILL TRU TO UPDATE ALL THANKSGIVING BREAK ((RN))

I LOVE YOU!!!

xox, claire