Breaking a Bully's Heart {BoyxBoy}

One month ago, I, Lewie Jackson was a cliched social outcast in school and to top it off-- I am gay. Yeah, as gay as a unicorn trotting down a rainbow. Of course, being an outcast had its perks, I was able to mask my gayness with it-- until that faithful day one month ago when I confessed to the school bully, Kyle Brown. I was really a sucker for movies that had cliche plots where the nerd falls in love with the bad boy and they go against the society to prove their love to everyone. In a way, I was hoping that Kyle and my relationship would progress to something like that, but oh no...he had Texas Chainsaw Massacre in his mind. I bet he was really angry that time because his face was as red as a tomato, his hands balled to fists and the next thing I knew ten kicks went flying to my body. If my memory serves me right, this was his exact words-- "I will make your life a living hell!". Cliche much. However, he was a man true to his words and in every day that God has made to bless us all I have been receiving 10 kicks from the school bully. The most recent beating got me into coma for a week and with this, I was able to make up my mind. I'm sick of this. If I will be suffering in this hellhole, I'd drag you down with me.

Debuting somewhere in my lifetime-- Breaking a Bully's Heart...

Dedicated to Onomatopoeia, one of my favorite authors here in Wattpad.

Logan Lerman is Lewie!! Please do vote if you like him!!