8th Kick

“His?” My mind wandered to what happened a while back. “His?” I repeated.

“Was I his?” I murmured, vaguely aware that Kyle was dragging me by my hand. He quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the building leaving a bruised, bloodied and gaping Liam behind. I couldn’t blame Liam, I was kind of shocked as well. It never came to me that Kyle considered me as his possession. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of kinky shit like S&M or whatever that horrible, horrible thing was called (the cuffs and whip was definitely something I’d try with Kyle though…). I knew Kyle was attracted to me - PHYSICALLY. I didn’t expect he’d fall for me (pffft… as if!) that fast. But… thinking about it, it would work for my advantage if he’d fall for me this fast. I could easily take my revenge now.

I paused for a moment when that thought graced through my mind.

Revenge.

Did I still care? Quite honestly, this past days, all I thought about was how to get Kyle horny for me – but rarely did the thought of revenge cross my mind. Was revenge my real intention? Or was it just a facade to fool Kyle

…and more importantly, to fool myself.

“Hey.” I jerked when Kyle’s voice snapped me back to reality. “You’ve been awfully quite.” Not sparing me a glance, he still paced ahead of me.

Suddenly, I was aware of Kyle’s soft hand as it tightly clung to mine. I stared at our hands, interlocked as we paved through the parking lot of our school. I had expected them to be rough and callused, but touching it now proved otherwise. It went against his size, his body, his aura. I think it was the most feminine feature of his body.

His hands. I could just imagine how good it would be to have those soft, cotton-like structures roam around the surface of my body. How good it would be to have them glide across my stomach and down to my nether regions. I shivered and cursed from the indecent mental images that flooded my mind.

“Hey.” Once again, Kyle’s voice pulled me out of the daydream I was drowning in. “Are you okay?” I hadn’t notice that Kyle stopped on his tracks, so my face collided with his chest as he turned to me. The ‘I’m okay’ that I was supposed to reply became muffled and sounded like ‘mmn mmkmmn’. Kyle chuckled and I felt how his chest vibrated against my face, the sound of his chuckle melting my ears as he did so.

Kyle, oh Kyle.

“Did he do anything to you more than chase you down to the hallway?” He said, his tone dripping with sincerity and concern, his eyes sporting the genuine worry they held. Staring at his face turned my knees into jelly and I almost lost balance, but thankfully, his arm quickly snaked my waist and held me back in place.

I debated over my head if I should tell him that Liam had bombarded me with kisses. What if he uses it to blackmail me? What if he spreads it throughout the campus and made me look like I was some cheap slut bag?

Worries of the same kind rushed through my mind and I panicked – though I tried best to conceal it from showing through my face.

“Nothing but a kiss.” I simply said, deciding not to give him details any further. I’m still in love with the guy, but I still didn’t trust him as much. He was still the man that offered me coma for a couple of times and I think that was enough reason to doubt his sincerity – even though his eyes were saying otherwise. But hey, the guy was a good actor. One time he made the teacher believe that I was the one who broke the classroom window by throwing a ball at it. The teacher was stupid enough to believe him, throwing aside every logical argument that I threw her. My mom phoned the school because she couldn’t contact me and she was worrying because it was getting late, so she found out that I was on detention and I had to explain everything to her. She was so furious she phoned the principal and asked for the dismissal of the teacher and true enough, the school did.