3rd Kick

TIME SKIP!

-One and hald months later-

==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--

What was my plan again? I slapped my palm to my forehead trying to remember my plan.

Uhh. Yeah. Right. Seducing Kyle.

How am I exactly going to do that you say?

I have no idea.

I nervously paced back and forth in my briefs inside my room glancing at the clock occasionally. One month and a half passed by so quickly it had felt like it was over in a blink. I looked at myself in the mirror of my room for the nth time. I can say that my looks have really improved since the last time I remembered seeing a hobo in my mirror. My hair was properly trimmed. My face was now smoother and my body has been more toned. My abs trailed down to my pelvis, which would drive any girl to insanity. Gag. But I was just toned, not ripped—just the way I wanted.

“Lew… get down here already!! We’re running late.” Jessie’s voice boomed inside my room even though she was outside. I glanced at the clock and shit I was really running late! I looked over my bed, which had the clothes that Jes picked out for me. I grabbed the red shirt and held it in front of me-- and boy, the black prints on the shirt were really slutty… It seemed inspirational, but reading the last phrase made me think that it was really slutty… gay slutty. It read: LIFE SUCKS, BUT I SUCK HARDER.

I was really having second thoughts the second I saw the prints on my shirt. Meh screw it!! I shrugged my second thoughts away and pushed my body into the shirt. It was surprisingly tighter than it looked and I could feel my body and nipples protruding from my shirt.

Loud knocking banged my door. “Lew!!” Jessie’s voice boomed yet a second time.

“I’m almost finished!” I screamed!

“Stop jacking off in there!” She screamed back at me. “Do that in school in front of Kyle!” I rolled my eyes at the door and continued eying my skinnies.

I had no time to examine it, so I quickly slid it on me. My bubble butt was sticking out as if it was asking for ding-a-lings to gut it inside out. I grabbed the brown boat shoes, which had yellow soles and wore them on. I glanced at the mirror to get a one last look at myself. Confidence built inside me after seeing my reflection and then completely sank down as I remembered reading an article claiming that people find themselves more attractive staring at their own reflection.

The door banged open as the doorknob flew across the room. Jessie’s feet peaked from the doorway followed by her head.

“You had to break my door, eh?” I glared at her.

She stared at me from head to toe with a surprised look. She opened her mouth, trying to find the right words to say—then closing it again, failing. She looked like my dead goldfish—rest in peace Goldy.

“Please tell me a miracle happened and light from the heavens shone on you turning you straight!” She was down on her knees, fingers tightly tied with each other. She got back up as I walked to her.

Grabbing her breasts, cupping them earned me a ‘Le gasp’ from her. Squeezing them a couple of times while tilting my head helped me arrive to a conclusion.

“Nope. Still as gay as ever.” Grabbing her hand and guiding it to my crotch earned another gasp from her. “See? No erection.” I raised an eyebrow eying her shocked expression.

“OH MY GOD! LYN! JACK! Call a priest! No, the Pope! We’re dealing with the devil here!” She was completely shrieking in front of me. “What have I done!? I created a monster… a gay monster who now knows Taekwondo!” Girl say whaaa? Deep furrows enveloped my forehead, confused on what she was saying.