Missing home...

I trudge into my dorm still annoyed about Mason not telling me what's going on. I take a long shower and decide to let out my fury onto my books and a tub of ice cream for a few hours.

"Hey Lwandi" I hear Sienna say as she fixes her pleated mini skirt.

"Hi"

"Staying in tonight huh?"

"Yep..."I don't take my eyes off my book

"How was your date with pretty boy?" Sienna sits on the edge of the desk as she puts her platform heels on.

"Yup."

"And? What happened?" Sienna snatches the book away and snaps it shut.

I sigh, not really wanting to tell her about everything I found out today and everything I didn't.
"It was great actually...good convo, great food, awesome family..."

"So why the long face honey?"

I put a sarcastic grin on my face "Nothing, I'm just tired Si"

Sienna narrows her eyes and squints at me with disbelief.
"I know something's bothering you but I'm not gonna ask you what it is unless you wanna tell me. Right now, I'm going to have dinner with Enzo. Have a great time studying...nerd..."

I roll my eyes as soon as she mentions her dodgy-looking excuse of a boyfriend because I know she won't come back before 9 o'clock in the morning.
"Bye Felicia"

I grab my phone and decide to do what haven't done in a while.
Call home

Me: Hi Gogo

Gogo: Hi my baby, how are you?

Me: I'm ok and you?

Gogo: Oh you know me, living on the power of God

Me: It's good to know you're good, how's everybody at home?"

Gogo: They're doing good, Siya can't believe she actually misses you.

Me: ha! I knew it, tell her I'll be back in no time; I'll come down as soon as I get a chance to."

Gogo: How's school? I hope you're focusing on your studies

Me: it's great; I'm on top of my work, not that stressful

Gogo: that's good to hear sweetheart

Me: I should probably go now; I want to wake up early for church tomorrow

Gogo: Well goodnight, we love you...make us proud.

Me: Love you too Gogo, I'll talk to you tomorrow...send my love to everyone

I hang up the phone sighing with exhaustion, being lonely is depressing at times like these. And Mason is not making things any better with whatever he's hiding and his cute crush on a girl that will never be me. This sucks.

I switch off the lights and throw myself onto my single and doze off.