Trouble lurking...

Nothing coherent manages to come of out my mouth between the sobs and terrified breathing.
“Gullible little girls always die first do you know that? There’s a famous saying about it too y’know.”
My fear suddenly changes into anger in a split second. Is he seriously mocking me?
“Let me be the one to burst your bubble and tell you what’s really going on here… Your little boyfriend, ‘bestie’ and the rest of the family and friends they have… They’re all affiliated with the mob.” He grips my jaw so I can’t take my eyes away from his icy pair.
“Very dangerous people to be tangled with. From Russian, Asian Triad to the American Bloods and Crips and the Costa nostra; you name it the Richelieu family is involved one way or another…”
“What’s that got to do with me? Why did you kidnap me?” I spit through gritted teeth.
“You are my ticket to seventh heaven” His breath nearly choking me as he gropes my thigh roughly “For a bit of revenge and spite, I’m gonna have fun with you”
His words knock the dust—filled air out of me and send me in a panic.
Not like this God, I didn’t want to taint my purity like this… I start struggling under his hold kicking my legs and sending fury-fuelled punches on his body but with very little result.
I’m close to desperate tears when the attic door crashes open.
The Russian’s  massive figure blocks me from seeing who is lurking by the doorway.
“Vlad get your hands off that girl” A resonant hoarse voice shouts into the attic before the owner of it steps in.
So called Vlad responds to the voice and backs away — not before crudely smacking my butt leaving a simmering burn on my skin.
A formally dressed man emanating power stares down at me. His frigid yet handsome face giving nothing away, he was clearly a charmer back in the day and still looks like it.
“Nolwandle… do you know who I am?”
“No” I manage to scrape out
“Well then to get straight to the point, this isn’t how I particularly envisioned meeting you but of life has a way of speeding things up. We’ll have proper introductions tomorrow but now we should get you out of here. Si?”
Before I could answer; Vlad stops me mid-step by pushing a sharp and jagged-edged knife into my throat threatening to sever it.
“Don’t her too excited now… your end of the bargain old friend”
“If she dies in your hands I will personally end not only your life but anyone who ever so much as looked in your eyes Vlad.
Vlad bursts out in mocking laughter “This is the most uptight I’ve ever seen you. I wonder what she means to you”
“That information doesn’t need your huge Russian nose in it.” A large duffel bag drops to the ground raising the heavy dust off the ground next to the man bargaining for me. “Let the girl go Vlad”
Vlad tightens his grip instead; warm and thick liquid droplets start seeping onto my hoodie. I cry out in utter shock and tears blind my vision. “So desperate to leave me little girl… I will find you again and by then… no one will be there to save you Mason’s little girlfriend”
I struggle again in his deathly grip till finally he lets go and I dive for my stranger-hero. He passes me to another built body to keep me upright and lead me down the winding steps to safety. On the way down an ear-splitting gunshot in the house makes my fear and anxiety shoot up.
“Don’t worry solnooshka, everything is alright now.” Someone says over me before my body gives up…