.. Ice-cream and Chick Flicks?

(JOEY)

        I write a quick note and put it under a magnet on the fridge. I grab a jacket and run to the car, hopping in and starting it up. On the drive over to Shane's, I try to stop my mind from racing and focus on the road.. It doesn't work.

        What happened? How did this happen? How much can I ask him? C-could he be.. No, stop getting your desires in this, Joey. Be practical. But, still.. Could it be my fault? It was going so well, at least it really seemed that way. Is he still gonna be at the apartment? Shoot, I forgot to ask..

        I come to the complex and see his car in the lot. Good, he hasn't left yet. I close the door, grabbing my phone and sprinting to their door. I debate knocking, but instead I lean on the wall beside the door and texting him. I don't know what I would do if Lisa answered..

        Me: I'm here S, you decent? :p

        Shane: coming

        I get up off the wall and the door swings open. "Shane.." I pull him into a quick comfort hug. He laughs a bit, "You bring a bitch ice-cream and chick flicks?" Oh gosh, I didn't bring anything. So much for being a good friend.. He sees the shocked expression on my face. "Joey I was kidding! Besides, I've got some anyways. Come on in."

        Shane walks into the livingroom and I survey the place. Lisa's jacket is gone, so I suspect she's out with her friends. Boxes are already being filled with some of the things Shane owns, like his posters and such. Corny is napping on the couch next to Shane, who's in his Titanic shirt and some spongebob pants.. I smile and set my jacket on the counter, going over and plopping down next to Shane. "You get the mint ice-cream, I'll set up the 13 Going on 30."

                                                                              ~ ♡ ~

(A/N) Short filler chapter, whoops. I promise to make them longer from now on! Okay, gbye for now! ~Catherine