Chapter 6 - Breakeven

Hey, I know I just started, so there isnt very many people bit, I need a trailer! Thank you. Please vote and comment. I need some criticism!

-Lexi- ( If you guys message some of your secrets I'll tell everyone mine on my next chapter. )

*

*

*

× - × Lexi Bennet × - ×

We got in! Yes, I'm so excited. I have to tell Louis. I started running to Louis, and I fell. The last thing I saw was everyone laughing at me.

I opened my eyes and it was still dark. I looked around, I'm still in the orphanage. They gave me back? Or was it all a dream? Lexi come down here! The caretaker yelled from downstairs. I got up, with my guitar and headed down. I saw her. Yes Gwen? I asked. There are five gentlemen who would like to speak with you. I know it was a dream now. One they wouldn't come back, and two I opened up to them so fast.

I walked over the livingroom and sat on the couch across from them. What's your name? Niall asked. Bennet. Lexi Bennet. I told them. Nice, James Bond! Harry said. He went to high-five me but I flinched back.

They all had suprised expressions on their faces. I wonder why. Can you play us a song? Louis asked. I nodded and started playing my favorite song by The Script.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayin' to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while she got freedom

'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping

'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even...

even... no

What am I supposed to do

when the best part of me was always you?

And what am I supposed to say

when I'm all choked up and you're OK?

I'm falling to pieces, yeah,I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving

And when a heart breaks

no it don't break even, even... no

What am I gonna do when the

best part of me was always you?

And what am I supposed to say

when I'm all choked up and you're OK?

I'm falling to pieces

, yeah,

I'm falling to pieces

, yeah,

I'm falling to pieces

(One still in love while the other one's leaving)

I'm falling to pieces

('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even)

Oh, you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain

You took your suitcase, I took the blame.

Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains

, ooh

'Cause you left me with no love and honour to my name.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayin' to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while she got freedom

'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break...

No, it don't break

No, it don't break even, no

What am I gonna do when

the best part of me was always you?

And what am I supposed to say

when I'm all choked up and you're OK?

(Oh glad you're okay now)

I'm falling to pieces, yeah

(Oh I'm falling, falling)

I'm falling to pieces,

(One still in love while the other one's leaving)

I'm falling to pieces

('Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even)

Oh, it don't break even no

I finished. I poured my soul into that song, I hope they liked it. Wait I sung infront of somebody. I'm sorry I tortured you with my singing. I squeaked out.

No, that was amazing. Zayn told me. Maybe I am not as bad as Harley says I am.

×× - ×× Louis Tomlinson ×× - ××

Lexi fell and everyone started laughing at her. Huh? I opened my eyes and shot open. It was all a dream. I have to tell the lads and get her back. I walk downstairs and everyone is down there. I just had a dream that we adopted a girl named Lexi. I told them. They looked shocked. You had that too? They all asked in sync. They looked at eachother. We have to adopt her. Harry said. We all went to get dressed and we left for the orphanage. Liam called Simon and we can adopt.

We knocked on the door and Gwen was there. Can we adopt a girl 14 years of age? Liam asked. Yes, hold on. We went into a Livingroom. Sit here and I'll het her. The other two 14 year old girls got adopted last month and last week. We nodded.

Lexi, come down here! she yelled up the stairs. We heard foot steps and we heard her talk. Yes, Gwen? She asked, her voice breaking. It broke my heart to hear that. There are five gentlemen who would like to speak with you. She came to the couch across from us, with a guitar.

She looked horrible. My heart broke a little more. She was wearing grey, not colors, her hair was a mess, not pin straight, or beach wavy.

What's your name? Liam asked even though we know. Bennet. Lexi Bennet. She said. Nice, James Bond. Harry said. He went to high five her but she flinched. We all gasped in confusion. Can you play us a song?

She started strumming and singing. I recognized it at breakeven by The Script. She was still amazing. She gasped when she finished. I'm sorry I tortured you with my singing. She squeaked. No it was amazing. Go get your stuff, were adopting you. I told her. She ran upstairs and I signed papers. I grabbed her bags once she got down here. We put them in the van and she and she buckled herself up. What made you adopt me? She asked. Lets be honest Niall told us. Okay, we had a dream we adopted you, and when we woke up we were disappointed. So we came to adopt you in real life. I told her. She gasped. I had that dream to.

Hey, how was the twist? Tell me if you liked it! bye goise~♡~Lexi~♡~