Chapter 9 - When I'm gone

Thankyou soooooo much to @creativewiriter98 for encouraging me to not delete this story! This is dedicated to you;) ♥♥♥♥

Here it goes:)

Don't wake me up, up, up, up, up up. Don't wake me, Don't wake me up-

My alarm of Don't wake me up by Chris Brown leaked through the room and from my tiny speakers.

I got up and got dressed. I put on my dark blue skinny jeans, 'swag' socks and my cherry red combat boots. I put on my dark blue long-sleeved shirt with my white braces (suspenders) and a black vest. (Bridget Mendler wore on Disney Channels Good Luck Charlie, Dream house episode)

I crimped my long brown hair and bobby pinned two strips of hair into a braided head band. I grabbed my bookbag and extra clothes incase I have P.E. I grabbed my skateboard headed downstairs. I went to the cabinet and got S'mores poptarts. I put them in the toaster and got out Nutella.

I ate a couple spoonfuls of it. I got out my poptarts and tore the crust off and ate them. I left a note for the boys.

Dear Lads,

I got everything I need and ate breakfast. I have lunch money and I am walking to school. If you need anything I have my phone.

Don't worry Uncle Liam, it's on silent and in my pocket. Wish me good luck. You guys are on speed dial and I have my extra clothes for incase PE. I have my skateboard too;)

p.s I won't get caught with it;P

love you guys,

Lexi the sexy unicorn♥ xoxo

I put it on the table and put tape on the corners. Lets go to school.

×●×~In school~×●×

I got off my board and walked in the boring brick school. I went to the office. Hello, I'm Lexi Tomlinson. I told the lady. Here's your schedule and your locker number.

I went to my locker and saw SLAG written on it. Two really pretty girls came over to me. Great. I wasn't expecting what happened next.

Hello! I'm Kenedi Martinez and this is my younger sister Neve. A tall girl said. She is really bubbly. Only by a minute Kenny. The other girl (inch shorter) I guess Neve said. Well we are wanting to know if you would sit with us. Kenedi said. Yeah, lets see your schedule. Neve said.

They took my schedule and Kenedi squealed. We have all the same classes. Kenedi said. Okay lets go. Neve and Kenedi hooked arms with me. We went to a French class.

Hello girls this is the new student, Lexi Tomlinson. The teacher said. I'm Mr. Miller. (A/N Killer Miller!!!!!!). He told me. I smile and nod. I sat by Ken and Neve.

I got out my phone and Louis was calling. Ms. Tomlinson do you have your phone out? What dad, Kevin's at the vet? I hope he gets better. The class started laughing. Ms.Tomlinson. He said. He has the flu, I'm sorry about Kendra. I thougt you said Kevin?

I was just checking for your listening. His name is kevin and he is a pigeon. I said. The class was laughing again. Please don't take my baby. I said. Since it is your first day, fine don't do it again. Sorry dad, what did you want? I whispered. I just wanted to make sure your okay. Okay bye.

****Music Class****

Ahhh Ms.Tomlinson what do you do in music? Mrs.Jenkins asked. I play saxophone, guitar, piano, trumpet, bag pipes, recorder, according, ukulele, drum and I also sing a little. I said.

Okay sing for us. I nodded and went to Kenny and Neve. Can you do cups while I play guitar? They nodded and we got ready.

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round