Chapter 10 - Papercut

Hey my smexy mofos! :)  I really hope you like this.

Quote:

I may be 21, but I am a child at heart ~ Louis Tomlinson

Here it goes everyone. I am in need for a enemy, and a boyfriend (unless I use Keaton Stromberg)

and another bestfriend.

-For enemy, bff-

Name:

Age:

Hair length/color:

Height:

Hobbies:

Character:

-for boyfriend- (just give me random stuff you luke, if your a boy, tell me about you)

Name:

Age:

Hair length/color:

Height:

Hobbies:

Character:

Thankyou:) x) ~Lexi the smexi unicorn. ;P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:At school next day-Lunch:

I have arrived! I yelled once I enterd the cafateria with my two best friends. It has been a solid month since mt first day and everyone is used to my randomness and class clownyness. I laughed with my friends and we sat at our table.

A boy walked in. Man he was hot. He had on red quarter-sleeve shirt, skinny jeans, and a red and green snapback (A/N What he wore when he preformed No one with Wes and Drew). Everyone got quiet and he froze, he must not like being the newkid.

I got up and walked over to him. Hey, I'm Lexi what's yours? I asked K-Keaton Stromberg. American I see. If you want to fit in you have to follow my instructions, you can be friends with anybody. Here are the three people you shouldn't, you can but I wouldn't if you want to avoid being the laughing stalk of looser town. i told him. He nodded. Okay follow me. He walked beside me.

The middle table. Why the middle? He asked. I'm I guess you could say popular, from my singing and my dad, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. He nodded. We got to my table. Keaton this is Kenedi and Neve, they are twins. I told him and he nodded. Nev, Ken this is Keaton Stromberg.

We have to tell you about the people here. I told him. 5th class is the nerds and loners. 4th class is the well not 'famous' bully. 3rd class is kinda okay people. 2nd class in the kinda popular people. 1st class is the funny, good singer, populars. I told him.

You don't wanna hang out with Stacey. She is the top of wannabes. She is a looker to guys butshe uses that to get a guy drop him and try to become popular. He nodded. Todd is the 1st class bully, but also our friend. You be on his good side. Keaton nodded again. The third person is me, just kidding. Anyways. You can hang with us today. Wait a second you are Keaton Stromberg from Emblem3. I whispered. He nodded. I love your music. I told him. He smiled. Thanks.