Chapter 8 - Torn

-Lexi's Point of view-

I cant believe the boys, I thought they cared. I guess not. I guess I'll call the girls.

I got out my phone and dialled Eleanor's number.

El-Hello?

Me-Hey El, its Lexi

El-oh my gosh, I heard on the news, are you alright?

Me-I guess, but can you and the girls come over to Simon's?

El-we're on our way, bye babe

Me-bye

*click*

the call ended and a few minutes later they walked in. I hugged El than Perrie, than Dani than Jesy, than Jade, and last Leigh-Anne.

Tell us. Dani demanded.

Okay...

-Liam's Point of view-

I can't believe we forgot. We got ready and ate a small breakfast, a banana apple or orange. We each grabbed one and raced outside. Harry got in the drivers and Louis in the passengers.

( Louis Harry

Niall Liam Zayn

empty empty empty)

We drived a while and it was silent, the whole way. I broke it. I hope she forgives us. The boys all nodded in agreement. Yeah, we only wish. Niall mumbled. Louis , Niall, and Zayn are taking it the hardest. Louis is her dad, Niall feels horrid and Zayn was closest out of us four besides Louis.

We pulled in at Simon's and we saw El's car here, and Perrie's. Oh no. We knocked and ...

-El's, Dani's Little Mix's POV's-

What she told us was heart breaking. She told us about the dream, her past -never celebrated- birthdays and what the guys did. I'm going to kill them.

-Lexi's Point of view-

And I called you here-

I finished telling the story and there was a knock on the door. Great more people.

The girls -Dani and El- answered it and Little mix stayed with me. I cuddled up with Perrie to block everything out.

-Niall's Point of view-

I feel really bad. We knocked and two angry looking girls answered. El please we want to talk to Lexi. Louis whimpered. Dani spoke. She is in there crying her eyes out. She was so happy because this would be her first celebrated birthday. Dani said. Tears still coming from my eyes.

El spoke again. She thinks you guys don't care about her. We then heard silent sobs coming from inside. 3/4 of Little Mix, excluding Perrie. came up. They scowled at us. Than Jesy turned to El. Per said that Lexi wants to sing a song. We all walked in and we were led to the piano.

Perrie turned to us and frowned shaking her head. Lexi was sitting there about to sig, choking the sobs.

I thought, I saw a man brought to life

He was warm, he came around and he was dignified

He showed me what it was to cry

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored

You don't seem to know

Seem to care what your heart is for

But I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie

The conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn

You're a little late, I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right

Should have seen just what was there

And not some holy light

It crawled beneath my veins

And now I don't care, I had no luck

I don't miss it all that much

There's just so many things

That I can touch, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn

You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

There's nothing where he used to lie

My inspiration has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's right, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on this floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I'm ashamed

Bound and broken on the floor

You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

I smiled a little at the song choice. Do you care about me? she asked not bothering to turn around. Yes, of course we do, we are so so so so so so so sorry. Louis said. Niall has been beating himself up because of it. Liam finished.

She turned around and looked at me. We all -except the girls- gasped. Her eyes were blood shot and puffy. She looked at my tears and ran to me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

I'm really sorry. I whispered to her. Its alright Ni, she whispered. She let go and kissed my cheek. She went and hugged Louis.

-Lexi's Point of view-

I let go of Ni and ran to Louis. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I love you Lex. He whispered in my hair. I love you too daddy. I whispered in his neck.

I went to Zayn next. I love you Rosie. (by 2nd middle name) I love you too Zaynie. I messed up his hair at the same time he messed up mine. My hair. We both exclaimed. I giggled and went to Liam. I am tuly sorry Lex. and I love you. Its alright Li li, I love you too.

I than went to Harry. I am sorry lex. its alright curly. I pulled away and Niall picked me up. I layed my head in the crook of his neck and slowly fell asleep. I love you guys. I mumbled and fell.

A/N I have 589 reads!! ahh I'm so happy. Thankyou guysssss soooo much!! :D