Chapter 13 - Story of my life

The story of my life I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm, and time, is frozen...

-One Direction Story of My Life

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, it's Tiffanni here. Lexi is anon character me and Paige played. We didn't want to reveal ourselves, so I'm very sorry. That Lexi is really on a different account as her real person. Me and Paige are going to finish this book with a REAL ending. :) So I'm going to continue it.. Here ya are(; p.s PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BOOK FOR THE WATTY AWARDS, PLEASE!! -Tiffanni Louise<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Story of my life (One month later)

-Lexi's POV-

"Lexi!!" Neve yelled, running to me. "Hey girl!" I yelled back hugging her. "Haha, so are you okay? I heard what happened with Keaton, you guys had a fight". She told me sympathetically. I looked at her sadly.

"No, he told me not to talk to him again". I said starting to tear up. "Don't worry about him, me, Ken, and you are having a girls night out after school!" She yelled. "Nev be quiet people are staring I whispered".

"Sorry". She whispered hanging her head down low. "Ha ha it's okay". I said. She lifted her head back up and I saw Kenedi coming down the hallway smiling her perky smile. Then I turned my head and I saw Keaton, talking and laughing with his friends. Usually that's me and him.

He looked over and his big smile dropped and he said something to his friends than started his way over here. I got my books out of my already opened locker and sped down the hall to my fourth period class. If he doesn't want me to talk to him again then I'm going to do just that.

Plan ignore Keaton is a go.

 -Keaton's POV-

Me and Lexi had a very big fight and I said something I really regret saying. Just remembering her eyes fill with tears, he lip go into a pout, and her face loosen to a very vulnerable look. I-I just can't believe I did that.

"Hey Keaton!!" Somebody yelled. I turned around and my two best friends, Kenny and Kyle were standing there. "Hey dude!!" I said doing our handshake. They both love Lexi so it's going to be a big bummer when they find out.

"Why aren't you with Lex and the twins?" Kyle asked. He likes Kenedi. "Me and Lexi got in a fight and I kinda-sorta said I didn't-want-to-talk-to-her again I said the last part fastly. "You need to fix it, by the way she is looking over here right now". I smiled really big, expecting to see that beautiful smile of her but instead I saw the sad-puppy dog look she had when the boys forgot her on tour.

My smile dropped instantly and I decided to go and talk to her. "See you later". I said walking over to her, but she got her books out of her locker and sped off, not even bothering to shut her locker. I went to her open locker and put the necklace I was going to give her, in there.

"Keaton!" I looked over and saw 2 angry twins. Neve and Kenedi. "Yes?" I asked. What did you do to Lex?" Ken asked. "Here's what happed".

*Before School - Keaton's POV*

"Keaton!..Keaton guess what!" Lexi yelled, running into my room. "What?" I asked her with additude. Her good mood fleed. "Well, I was going to say it's our 4 months anniversary but additude struck its way to you again," She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss Perfect". She had kinda, a distant look in her eye. "I'm not perfect Keats, I never will be so please don't say that". She said in a very calm voice. "You are so annoying! Just don't talk to me anymore!"

Her face loosened and was put in a vulnerable puppy face, her eyes were teary, and she sped off before I could say anything. "Lexi! No Lex come back!" I yelled, running after her. But she was already out the front door.

*Regular Time - Keaton's POV*

Oh my god. I thought. It's even worse now that I think about it..

"Keaton you need to fix this." Neve says, walking away with her sister.

"I do, I really do," I muttered to myself. "I really do." I looked up and saw Lexi, with tears streaming down her face. I need to fix this..

But then I got an idea..

I went and got Kenny, Kyle, Neve, and Kenedy.

♥♡

Hey everyone. Tiffanni here c: I got a co writer/editor and soon I'll have more updates. xD So I've been really busy trying to update all of my books :( But hopefully now it'll be easier with my co writer :) Thankyou

Tiffanni ♡