Chapter 7

Diamond Pov

Hurry up he's on his way,I am hurrying damn get off my back. Heyy y'all it's me Diamond I'm Quinton girlfriend . I get everything I want and more. I know your probably like,will if he do all these things why cheat? Because I can!.
Diamond:boy! Hurry up
Boy: I'm putting my shoes on.
Once he was done I rushed him down stairs and out the garage, just as I was about to close the garage Quinton came pulling in the driveway.
D:Heyy bae
Q:wassup Ma! what you did today?
D:nothing I just been waiting for you to get home!.
Q:mmm
He took a box of Cheese It out the cabinet and a Powerade. He went up stairs and I followed closely, once we were in the room Q sat on the bed but jumped when he did so.
D:what's wrong baby?
I said as I got nervous, Q stood up holding something in his hand but I couldn't see what it was considering his back was turned against me.
Q:yo!who the fuck belt this is!?
D:what you mean who belt it is its yours!
Q: DIAMOND! DON'T FUCKIN PLAY WIT ME! You know damn well I don't wear nothing fake especially not no damn Gucci belt!
D:so what trying to say Q!? You think I'm cheatin?
Q: will.....
D:(crying) I can't believe you would think something like that you know I would never do that.
Q:"sit in bed" (breathe out) I know you wouldn't come here.
D:No! Since you wanna assume people cheating where tf was you last night!?
Q:Don't even go there you know damn will I was at Lilian house.
D:EXACTLY! You always at that bitch house and you know she dont like me!
Q:DONT BE CALLING HER OUT HER NAME!
D:SEE! All you do is take up for her and she always disrespect me no matter how nice I am to her!
Q:look I'm sorry baby I didn't realize how much it affected you . I'll talk to her about it.
D:ok.
After our argument me Q made up chilled and watched some movies that is until he left to see that fat bitch!.