Chapter 20

Quinton POV
(Quinton up top, Lilian hair and outfit and Tori
and Derrick house/living room)

December 28th

It's three days after Christmas and I still haven't talked to Lilian,in fact I left that night after she went to bed and I haven't been back since. I know y'all like you petty and you ain't her daddy blah blah blah... but the point is Lilian is "My" bestfriend and as I see it what I say goes whether she like it or not and on top that she still talking to that nigga like I don't know,and Diamond up to some shit but I can't figure it out between the both of them they both had me stressed so I decided to get a hotel and I just been chilling and working out every since.
I woke up this morning feeling myself a little bit, I got out bed brush my teeth and washed my face and headed down stairs to the gym for a lil work out after about 30 minutes I headed back up to my room for a shower got dressed once I was done I was getting ready to leave when my phone went off I grabbed my phone out my jacket pocket to see who it was and it was Tori.

(Phone Convo)

Q:yo!
T:Nigga where you at
Q:I'm leaving out now, where the hell we going anyway?
T:Don't worry about it just meet me at my place and we gone go from there.
Q:Nigga don't be on no funny shit.
T:Nigga! stop trying me.
Q:yeah igh-(gets cut off by Tori yelling)
T:Derrick!Stop Fucking playing so much before you brake the damn table.
D:Stop crying like a bit- (gets cut off by Tori smacking him with a slide).
D:Nigga! I know you didn't just smack me with that Dirty! Ass! Slide!.
They spent the whole time going back and fourth so I just hung up the hotel I was staying at was only 20 minutes away from these Niggas house but I had to get gas so whipped up in the gas station while blasting some music, I parked my car and took the key out the ignition closed my door and walk into the gas station I decided since I was there I might as will grab a couple snacks a nigga haven't ate all day I went down the snack ile and grabbed me a bag of hot Cheetos along with a Twix and some Now and Later, I went to drinks and got a strawberry Powerade along with a pop after getting all my stuff I headed to the cash register I gave the cashier a hunnid and told him to $50 on the gas and keep what was left after I got my snacks I went out pumped my gas and got back in the car I hooked my phone back up to aux and let my music blast while i headed to the highway. 15 minutes later I was pulling into Tori and Derrick driveway and enter their garage.

Lilian POV

I hadn't spoke to Quinton in since Christmas night,when I woke up the next morning he was gone. Damian and I had been texting back fourth but I also hadn't seen him either since Christmas, I wasn't gonna worry about them to today though Tori and Derrick ask me to come over today to hang out so I said why not I mean it was better then me being laid up in the house sad all day,so I decided to get up and get ready I first hooked my phone up to my Bluetooth and went to my playlist and decided to play some Dej Loaf.Once I was sat I stripped from my pjs,turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up to get in while in the shower I decided to wash my hair once I was finish my playlist had ended and the water turned cold. I got out and dried off wrapped my towel around me grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and stood in the mirror brushing my teeth, when I was done with that I headed back into my room towards my closet, I looked for a cute outfit to put on but nothing to dressy so I picked out a black tube dress along with my black Sandals, jean jacket,and gold hoop earrings and gold chain.
I went to Q drawer where he keeps his clothes when comes over and grabbed one of his t shirts that came to my knees I through that on until I got finish with my hair I headed back towards the bathroom and sat in a chair that brought in front of my mirror and started on my hair, I left my hair in its natural curly state and decided on doing a sleek low ponytail, after doing my edges it I was back in my room getting dress.
After I was finished I grabbed my cross body purse,phone and charger and made my way out the house one I locked my door I was in my car I decided I'll just wait to eat when I got to Derrick and Tori house. It didn't quite hit me til I was headed on the highway about what Tori and Derrick was up to I mean I never really go to there house unless it's a party or something their all usually piled up at my house so that meant they were up to something. I didn't realize I was thinking so much until I was getting ready to enter there driveway I put my car in park hoped out and walked up to the door, once I got there I heard a lot of yelling and music blasting so rung the door bell everything got quite and I heard Tori say I'll get it. Once the door opened I gave Tori a hug and made my way in, I took off my shoes and followed behind Tori to the living room When we made it I seen Derrick sitting on couch watching football and I also seen a lot of snacks like pretzels, popcorn,pizza,chips,and a couple cans of pop and Gatorade/Powerade. When Derrick spotted me he jumped off the couch and on to me.

Convo
D: wassup lil baby.
L: Derrick if you don't get yo heavy ass off me (pushes Derrick).
D: I mean you can always get on me (winks at lil)
L:(blushes and laugh) boy bye.
T: aye nigga where he go?.
L/D: where who go?( Derrick finally catches on).
D: Oh! He went to the bathroom.
L: um hello where who g-( gets cuts of by toilet flushing and hand washing ).
(End of convo)
In the middle of all the talking I hear some water running in the bathroom followed by a door closing and footsteps coming down the hall, we all stare at the figure coming around the corner and notice some wheat Timbs,and a pair of black jeans, but before I can look up at the tall figure I hear a deep voice that I know to will say "What she doing here?".