Chapter 16

(Damian in MM)

Quinton pov

When Lilian walked back in the door she was smiling at something in her phone. Whatever or whoever it was had her blushing a little to hard.
Q:WHAT I TELL YO ASS ABOUT WALKING OUT WHEN IM TALKIN TO YOU!
D: ^in the background* AWW SHIT!
L:*jumps at Q voice* woo! You scared me, Q don't start dang!*walks into the kitchen for a snack*
Q:yea whatever. Who over there texting that got you blushing so hard?
D:*yells* BETTER NOT BE NO NIGGA!
L: *rolls eyes*nobody, D STAY IN THE LIVING ROOM!
Q:*pops her thigh* stop rolling yo eyes, but be real who you texting?
L: why does it matter ?
Q: you right it don't matter, it better not be no nigga tho *walks out the kitchen *
L: *mumbles* and if it is
Q:*yells* WHAT WAS THAT !
L:nothing!

I walked back into the living room so me and the boys could finish watching the game, that is until lil came in. We popped in a DVD and grabbed the snacks. It was quiet until we heard clicking on the phone. I looked over and noticed lil over there just typing her little life away,while smiling and giggling.

D: what the hell is that noise ?
Q:lil over here typing her fucking life away.  *Looks at lil* YO! Turn that shit down we can't hear the movie.
L:umm I'll wait for you to ask nicely.
Q:LIL TURN THAT SHIT DOWN! please? how's that for nice.
L: you get on my damn nerves *rolls eyes*
Q: yea ight I'm knock them shits out head.
After awhile she finally decided to stop being childish and turned her phone down. It was quiet until we heard some loud ass snores. I looked over and noticed D and Tori knock out.lil got them up and told them where they could sleep. Lil had went upstairs to go shower while I was downstairs. Then I heard a phone go off. I just kept hearing it buzz until I got up and noticed lil pink iphone buzzing on the other part of the couch. I was going to just leave it until the little shit started again so i got up to grab it. When I looked at the phone the name Damian came across the screen. Who the fuck is Damian? , I said to myself out loud. I know all of lil family,and her co workers, but I ain't never heard of no damn Damian. The phone started to buzz again so this time I decided to answer.
Q: Hello?
D:Who this?
Q: Naw you called this phone Who This?
D:Ayyy Bruh I called looking for a girl name Lilian, so do you know where she at and can give her the phone?
Q: yea I know where she at and No I can't give her phone cause she in the shower.
D: will if you don't mind me asking who are you to her?
Q: Her bestfriend and you?
D: her soon to be nigga *starts laughing* then hangs up.
I DONT KNOW WHO OH BOY WAS!BUT HE GOT LIFE FUCKED UP! And LIL GOT ANOTHER THING COMING, 
WAIT TIL TOMORROW MORNING!