Chapter 6-My Life=Ruined

***Tristan's POV****

The morning was pretty calm and quiet. It always is on Mondays. Everyone's still half asleep from the weekends excitement.

I get into first period, Cultural Art, a couple minutes early. It's first period so all the grade are mixed together.

Jessie's on-again off-again boyfriend Is in this class with me. I don't think he realizes I actually pay attention to what he does.

Mr. Parks is already beginning to write on the black board by the time the bell rings. He turns around slowly and begins talking. About something that has to do with Africa but I can't pay attention. Someone behind me is chattering on about some girl.

I begin to listen more to their conversation.

It's Dylan, and he's talking about Jessie. The more I listen the more I regret it.

He's talking about how he is cheating on her with some girl in his grade named Kay. I don't really care about that part but then I hear him start talking about Jessie again.

"Dude, she is such a slut. I don't think she even realizes that she has dated just about everyone in the school. She is gorgeous but that's pretty much all she's got; looks." What he said must have triggered something in me. I don't really know what happened I just sorta... snapped.

I stood up from my chair very quickly and turned to face him. My chair made a loud screeching noise that I'm sure everyone heard. The class fell silent, along with Mr. parks. I looked around to meet everyone's faces. They looked shocked at my sudden, spontaneous outburst.

My gaze then fell to Dylan. He was probably most shocked. He eyes grew wide but then shrunk again as a smirk crept onto his face.

"What are you gonna do? You're just a little, wimpy, wuss who can't even get a girl to acknowledge his existence. Somehow your mom was able to make to freaks for children." My hands began to ball up into fists, "Now tell me, was that bad parenting or is it in your genes?"

I don't know what washed over me. I don't even know what I did. I look down to see Dylan on the ground covering his nose. There appears to be a little bit of blood on his shirt and his hands.

The class is still silent.

I look down at my hand to see it a little red around the knuckles and then the adrenaline wares off. My hand feels as if I just smashed it to steel.

"Mr. Matthews go to the principles office now!" Mr. Parks shouted at me, his face turning a slight shade of red. "And for you, Mr. Ross, go get yourself cleaned up. I don't want blood stains on my floor!"

I stumble out of the room. On my way to the principles office I stop at the bathrooms. I feel as though I may throw up. I trip over to the sinks as grasp the edge to stable myself.

My whole life is over. Everything I've worked for. Every A, every 100, every late night, every social gathering I missed, it was all to be perfect. Get the best grades. Go to the best college. I just threw it all a away with a simple swing of my arm.

After gathering my thoughts and continuing on probably on of the scariest, most nerve racking walks down these halls I have ever taken, I finally reach the office.

Ms. May is sitting at the front desk, a stern look on her face. She motions for me to sit in one of the three chairs by the principles door. "He's in a meeting." She spoke and returned to her typing.

All that I could think about was how badly I was going to be in trouble. I really hope this doesn't go on my record. I really hope Jessie doesn't stay mad at me. I really hope I don't get yelled at. The knot in my stomach reappears. Just then the door opens and in comes a familiar yet unfamiliar face.