Chapter 2- Tristan

***Tristan's POV***

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP." Oh my god. Isn't it Saturday? Why am I getting up so early? Oh right, it's my day to watch the kids.

It was around six thirty. Soon parents would be showing up, dropping their children off, and not picking them up until five.

I crawled out of bed and jumped into the shower. The warm water flowed onto my back. I hopped out and got dressed. I swept my straight brown hair to the side to dry as is.

I crept down stairs, not wanting to wake up my parents, and slid out the door.

I crossed our neighbors yard and made my way over to Jack's house. I didn't even have to knock. As soon as I took a step onto the porch Jack was out the door, tossing his goodbye's over his shoulder. He ran over to me and took my hand.

"How's it going little man?"

"Good. What about you?" He retorted, in his cute, small voice.

"I'm doing alright." We walked a little while silently. Jack was four-and-a-half. He had the lightest blonde, curly hair I have ever seen. He had little brown eyes that went well with his naturally rosy cheeks. Pretty much, he was the most adorable child I have ever came across.

"Have you found a girlfriend yet?"

"Umm... No. But I'm not really looking either."

"Why not?" He was obviously curious but I was very comfortable talking about it. I hadn't had a girlfriend since Catherine. We were together in ninth grade but she moved to California the summer before tenth. And... Well... It wasn't gonna work out. I didn't really want to keep this conversation going. Thankfully we were at the daycare.

"Hey look, there's Sam! Why don't cha go play with him while I check in with Mrs. June. Okay?"

"Okay!" He took of running towards the gate, and towards Sam.

I ran up to the porch and walked through the door. I was meet with a big hug. I hugged back, knowing who it was.

"How are you?" She spoke trough the hug.

"I'm great." I replied.

"Well that's wonderful," She spoke with a smile. Mrs. June was probably the sweetest person to ever walk this earth. She was in her later 40s but she could still go around doing childish stuff with the kids. "Why don't you go out front and help show the children where to go."

"Alrighty!" I replied as I strolled onto the porch.

I looked straight ahead. At the end of the yard and edge of the road I spotted a blonde mess of hair. She was dressed in a black band t shirt with rips on the side and black and white patterned skinny jeans. I couldn't see her very well but I knew she had recently arrived. It appeared that she was looking for somebody or something. I assumed that she was okay. She pulled out her phone and started doing something on it.

I skipped of the porch and began down the driveway to check on her. As I got closer I noticed her piercing green eyes. They weren't just a dull, forest green. They were a bright, vivid green. I stopped when I saw a white jacked-up range rover pull over and stop right in front of the girl. She climbed up and in and that was it. She was gone. I stood there for a moment. Just recollecting what I had just seen.

Probably the most beautiful girl I will ever get to encounter, drove out of my life.

I guess that just goes to show my luck.

---------------

Hey guys! So I hope you liked this chapter!! More to come soon! Thanks beautifuls!

~Natalieee