Chapter 5: Jealous

Nathan's POV

I was shocked when someone pulled my t-shirt yesterday. "What the---" I almost shouted. when I turn around I saw Dessiree she looks so tense. "Why did you do that?" I said. She explained everything. That she's incharge for the upcoming event. She wants me to dance with her friend. Sabi niya magaling daw sumayaw yung friend niya. Nakita ko na yung friend niya once but Im not sure if she's a good dancer. Pumayag ako sa offer niya because dancing is my passion.

The next morning, I was about to sit outside our classroom when I saw a beautiful girl who dance gracefully. She's dancing with emotions. I find him sexy and hot even if she's just wearing a Sleeveless and Cycling. Pinanood ko lang siya then after a minute I decided na pumasok na sa room. I clapped my hands while entering the door. Natigilan siya sa pagsasayaw at ngumiti. I compliment her, because she's so damn good in dancing. I scanned her from head to toe. Biglang lumapit si Dessiree at ipinakilala kami sa isa't-isa. This beautiful girl in front of me is Cassy, her name suits her beautiful face. She looks so innocent and Dawn is way out of her league. I mean Dawn is beautiful but she has no talent at all, a spoiled brat, but I dont know why I still love her. All I know is just I love her so much to care. I talked to Cassy to show me her steps para pagsamahin na lang namin yung steps namin. My eyes are nailed on her while she's dancing. Pinatigil ko na siya sa pagsayaw para ipakita ko naman ang steps ko. Then after that pinatayo ko na siya para i-collide ang steps namin. 2 hours bago namin na perfect. Pinagpahinga ko muna siya kasi mukhang napagod siya.

Lumabas na ako ng room, I recieved a text from Dawn telling that he wanted to see me. Agad ko naman siyang pinuntahan, I saw her with her friends sitting on the bench. She stand up and kiss me on my lips, I respond to her kiss. She pinch the tip of my nose after we break the kiss. "Anong ginagawa mo?" she asked me. "We we're practicing a dance number for the upcoming event next month baby" bigla siyang sumimangot. "With who?" Alam ko na kung saan pupunta itong tanong niya.

She's jealous again I swear!. Palagi siyang ganyan mapaghinala, kahit loyal na ako sa kanya pero mahal na mahal ko talaga siya kahit selosa siya. Siya ang first girlfriend ko. She's my childhood sweetheart. We we're neighbors before we migrated to USA. Crush na crush ko siya nung bata ako. Akala ko ng sa amerika ko mahahanap ang una kong girlfriend but siya talaga ang tinitibok ng puso ko. "I'm with Cassy" pilit ko siyang nginitian. Then she shouted "You mean Georgina Cassandra Bernz? I was shocked because of her reaction. I just shrugged my head " I don't know her full name. Don't worry I'll ask her" sumimangot siya "No need Nathan, we're going to your room now para manood." then she clutched her arms on me. She looked at her friends "Right Girls?" they all laughed and say "Yes!" she looked at me "Let's go to your room NOW!" I can't say no to her.

Now we're heading to our room, kinakabahan ako kapag ganito si Dawn. She can't control her temper. At nang nasa room na kami I saw Cassy and Dessiree talking. Pinaupo ko na sila Dawn at ang kaibigan niya tapos pinuntahan ko si Cassy. "Hi Cassy, that's my girlfriend Dawn. Gusto niya tayong mapanood na sumayaw. So shall we??" tumango naman si Cassy at tumayo. I press the play button and we start dancing. Parang kinakabahan si Cassy, I can feel it. Baka dahil nanonood si Dawn kaya siya nagkaka ganito. Pinapanood lang naman kami ni Dawn pero bumubulong-bulong siya sa mga kaibigan while looking at Cassy. Seems like she doesn't like her.

Nang matapos na kaming sumayaw ni Cassy. Dawn immediately stand up and kiss me on the lips showing to Cassy that she owns me. On the other hand Cassy looks sad. "Very good baby! You're so hot while dancing." I hug her and say "Thank you baby" bigla siyang lumayo sa akin at pumunta sa pwesto ni Cassy. "Hi Cassy, By the way I'm Dawn. Nathan's girlfriend" diniinan niya yung pagkakasabi ng girlfriend nahiya tuloy ako kay Cassy. Dawn is making a scene again. But I saw Cassy, she just smiled at Dawn and say "Oh! Hi Dawn. You don't have to tell me that I knew it already. " Sumimangot naman si Dawn at tinalikuran na si Cassy. She looked at me and say "Nathan , let's go" nagpaalam na ako kay Cassy at kay Dessiree. "May practice pa tayo bukas ha? Wag kang mawawala" sabi ko kay Cassy. Tumango lang siya. At lumabas na kami nila Dawn. "I don't like Cassy!! Ayoko na magsayaw kayo! " biglang sigaw ni Dawn. I faced her "What is this again baby? Wag kang magagalit kay Cassy. Wala siyang ginagawa sayo" she looked at me with anger on her face "So , sa akin ka pa galit ngayon" sagot niya. "It's not like that baby. Umiiral na naman kasi ang pagka selosa mo. Wala ka naman dapat ipagselos"

Sinampal niya ako at bigla na lang umalis, hinayaan ko na lang siya. Pero napa isip ako, parang may mali sa mga kilos niya nung isang araw pa. She's acting weird lately. I shrugged the thoughts in my head. I was just over thinking, talking to myself like a fool.

11-07-15
Comment, Vote and Share ☺