Chapter 9

Tyler's POV

They bought a small condo near the forest in a secluded area.He got the boys new identity documents which stated him as their father.

They chose to be called Sky and Storm Daniels.

Life was going good for Tyler,he had added to his small family with 6more people: Johnny an incubus,Alley the witch,Tony and Toby the two fae.Freddy a wolf and Kelly who was a dragon shifter.

They each had pasts that could made a horror movie.The weird thing is that they saw Tyler as their leader...he was now their alpha.

"Hello baby did you miss me?"

"Tramnnix what do you want now?"he said in a bored tone looking at his mate.The vampire had been attacked by hunters when he found him.When Tyler thought he was a human he went to help the poor soul only to find Nix.

The vampire took him by surprise and bit him.He couldn't fight back being weak from the sudden bloodloss.

All he remembers is Nix calling him mate and claimed him right there and then.

"Are you ever going to forgive me for that Tyler?"

Looking at the now serious face of his mate he said "Forgiveness was never the issue it's forgetting what your bloodlust beast did to me that is the problem."

Even today he couldn't forget the hell Nix put him through in that month.

The next chapter is Nix and Tyler's past...it will have some triggers.