Chapter 10

Warning this chapter contains alot of triggers.Please skip it if you are easily triggered.
~sexual content on the way.~

Tyler

2 years ago The kidnapping

Where am I?

Darkness

Darkness everywhere

All I could see where those red eyes glowing in the dark.

He tried to say something but he couldn't talk,he couldn't even move a muscle in his body.His eyes were the only things working.

"Look who is awake...my little mate."When the stranger lit the lamp Tyler recognised him.

"I never planned on having one but baby I am glad I have you now.So smooth,beautiful even your blood is magical."

Tyler was starting to panicked when he saw him start to disrobe.He wanted to run,fight and even beg but nothing worked.

*please No not like this.*he thought.Dear goddess don't let this be how I lose my virginity.He was brought out of his panicked thoughts by a painful swipe to his chest.

He screamed out in pain,the spell blocking his voicebox suddenly being lifted.

The monster was now lapping his bloody chest."mmmm tasty...we are going to have so much fun."with that the started kissing him and nibbling him down.

He run a claw under his navel enjoying Tyler's moans of pain.Licking the blood trail going down his dick.Sucking his mates dick ,making him hard against his will.

Letting him go without making him come.With Tyler bound and spread eagled in his bed it made it easy to position himself at his little mate's entrance.