Chapter 13

Nix

The brothers knew that it was true that if war was declared they would lose.They could fight off against the incubi and wolves but they wouldn't win against them if joint together.

Nix was about to come with a resort when he heard the bloomed in the hall.

"Who killed my guards!"

"They are not dead"saying in a bored tone.

These kids truly had a death wish Nix thought."What is this?" Lord Kali asked.

"We want what was stolen from us,give us our alpha and we will go"

"Alpha?We don't have anyone like that here"father looking confused as us.

"Then you wouldn't mind us looking around right?,after all you have nothing to hide."

"Fine, but you are not going alone."

"Fine.Storm and Sky shift"The twins shifted into two identical black wolves.

"Search for Tyler" the wolves run off with the others following close behind.

When they came to a stop in the closed door leading to the basement Nix started to get worried."Father ,this is madness"hoping to stall them.

"Xase ghuji kol op" the girl chanted opening the door ,the twins took off again.They let out howls and whining at the secret door.

Seeing nowhere out he launched at the door only to be frozen by the twins whom hadn't said anything.The witch passed by him opening the door. The boys had shifted and run in.