Chapter 8

Tyler

Knowing that he was starting to scare them,he held his tempter.Putting a smile on his face he said"I'm Tyler and I don't think your names suit handsome boys like you two...how about we find brand new names for you?"

They nodded heads...he patched them up and because they were able to shift most of their injuries had healed."Let's go home."They held his hands looking at him with so much hope in their eyes.

They were his now and no one can say otherwise.

TIME SKIP

3 years later

Tyler had graduated from high school,he was working and taking online college classes.The twins were now in middle school.

A few years before leaving the Jade Moon pack he had found a letter in the baby basket he was found in addressed to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packing Sophie's belongs was hard.All the memories they made together in this room.

He couldn't believe she held on to the baby basket, the thing was falling apart.

He noticed s something sticking out,pulling the brown envelope he saw it had his name on it.

Tyler

My beautiful son,I am sorry I wasn't there for you growing up.
There are things keeping me from you,I love you Ley.
I set up an untraceable bank account for you...don't tell anyone about it.

Love Daddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~