Chapter 16

Nix's POV

I was helpless against the faerie' s magic.I couldn't move as they worked on my mate.

Seeing him so close to death made me hate myself.How could I have not noticed that he wasn't healing?.

My bloodlusting beast and I had ruined him.I prayed to the gods that he make it.My attention was on him and when that other wolf move to him,sniffing my mate ready to bite him.

I was beyond mad,my possessive nature wanting out.He turned to me in disbelief "your his mate!?"

"Yes"To say that the news was welcoming would have been the lie of the century.

I was slammed against the wall by the dragon."you are dead" with that came serious pain.I have always heard that dragons are strong but this was beyond any pain I felt before.

Suddenly the dragon was pulled off me."Kelly we can't kill him.He mated and marked Tyler.If you kill him,Tyler won't recover."

I looked at father who was staring at me with a disappointed look in his eyes."why did you do this to your mate"his voice coming out with an edge.

"I found him while ,I was in my bloodlust stage.I hadn't fed in a while since the hunters wanted me weak.He found me in the alley too far gone with hunger and anger.Last thing I remember is claiming him.

I can't lose him father, I would do anything to help him.Knowing I caused this kills me"