Chapter 15

Lord Kali

I looked at the boy on the bed covered in blood and smelt the harsh blood and sex filled air.

The two young twins crying out for their father being held back by the others from their pack.

"Tony ,help me!"said the brown haired boy looking at his twin.The girl was chanting something.

Tony's hands started to glow then he put them on the unconscious boy.His body started to convulse...

"Toby,I got a heartbeat.we have to move him"

I didn't know what to do,I looked at my sons and their faces were grim but when I looked at Tramnnix his was one of remorse,guilt and worry.

"He needs blood,this would be easier if his wolf was awake."one of the others said.

"If his jackass of a mate was here we could have forced him to give him the bite."the incubus said.

"Where is his mate?" I found myself asking.Their faces turned harsh

"He was rejected a few years ago"the girl said.

"Let's force out his wolf" we all turned to the boy standing alone."he always said that his wolf is sleeping not dead,why not wake him?".

We looked at each other.

The young boys nodded their heads to the boy.He approached the unmoving figure.His canines coming into contact with the boy but instead of biting him he looked at Nix.

Eyes widening "You are his mate!?"