The Breakup

Aaron
So I saw Tatiana and I was going to ask her an important question but I decided not to. I walked with my girlfriend to class.

I found it so difficult to do what I was going to do. But I knew I had to do it. I told my girlfriend this:
" Hey we need to talk."
" Is something wrong?"
" Yea. I don't... think w-we make a g-good couple."
"W-wait your breaking up with me? Aaron?"
"Actually I a-am"
"W-why?"
"I-I don't have that f-feeling I u-used to have with y-you."
"Oh I guess I-I s-should go t-then."
"I'm s-sorry"

I regretted doing that. It was so early in the morning and now her whole day is ruined because of me.

But I had no choice. Tatiana was getting close some guy and I didn't want to get him any chance of dating her.

I walked away and bumped into someone. When saw who it was and smiled. It was Tatiana. She looked so beautiful in this pink lace dress with a black biker jacket.

She looked at me and waved. We stood there staring at each other. I gave her a big hug and I felt her smile.

She looked at me and said," Hey handsome" at that moment I blushed at how sexy it sounded coming from her. I just loved the way she spoke to me.

When I looked back down, she was gone. I wondered where she went but I heard the bell ring. I knew I was late to class and I wasn't going to have a good class period.

Throughout the day I wondered how I would ask her out. I thought of many different ways but it was hard for me to decide.

So I decided that when I get home I would sleep on it. And that really helped me a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------
Tatiana
I woke up this morning happy and had a really good breakfast. But walked through school think about Aaron. I couldn't get my mind off of him.

I walked to class until I hit a wall. Well I thought it was. But really it was Aaron. I had forgotten how tall he was.

I fell and he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. And we stared at each other for awhile. He hugged me and I smiled. I said," Hey handsome." And he blushed a little. I said," Bye" and went to class. But I felt guilty for leaving him there.

I smiled as I remember I have his phone number. During class we texted each other. And it was amazing until the teacher took my phone. After class I had to help the teacher in order for me to get my phone back.

I realized that I got 10 unread messages from Aaron. His last text said,'Love you' I smiled as I thought it was so sweet.

I ran to my next class and as the klutz I am, I ended up tripping 5 times. I got to class and I tripped again.

I ended up getting kicked out of class for being late so I roamed the halls. I walked around until I bumped into Aaron again. He asked me," Got kicked out too?" I nodded and he took my hand and we walked to the school's pool.

We sat there until I pushed Aaron in the pool. But I didn't want to get my clothes wet and nor did he. So we took our clothes off and jumped in the pool with only our underwear on.

When we heard the bell ring, we jumped out and threw on our clothes. We ran to class and he hugged me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and I did too.

I yelled as I saw a roach and he laughed at me. I had practically jumped in his arms. He put me down and killed the roach.

I tried to hug me but I pushed him away and said," No!! You can't touch me when you just killed a roach!!! Ewwwwwwwwww!!!"

He smiled and snuck a kiss on the cheek and I yelled in disgust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!!! I hope you liked it!!! And sent me a message on a way Aaron could ask Tatiana out. I want someone like Aaron. Also tell me what you think about the characters. I just found a dead roach in my house and I was yelling as I had to sweep it up.

Vote,comment, and add it to your library!!!
With lots of love,
~Team_Arianna