Fight

Tatiana
Today is going to be a great day. I'm going camping with Aaron and I'm healthy again. When I got stabbed, I thought I was going to die. I thought that my life would be over and I would die.

But I didn't and I know I wasn't ready to leave Aaron. He's an amazing boyfriend and I couldn't ask for a better one.

I smiled at the thought of how we met. Aaron said,"What are you thinking about babe?" I said," Just thinking about how I met you and how I'm so glad to be dating you."

Aaron smiled and kissed me on my lips. I knew he meant it too. I walked over to grab a box and put it in the truck but Aaron took the box.

He put down and whispered sweet nothings in my ear and the started kissing my ear. He moved down to where he got my neck.

I started laughing when he kissed my neck. So I pulled away but he kept bring me back. I heard a moan escape from Aaron's lips as he kissed me with such passion.

I stopped and looked him. I said," We shouldn't do this right now." He looked at me and said," Why not?" I looked down with my eyes closed and shook my head. I got off Aaron and went back to packing.

I watched as Aaron was super sad and I wasn't ready to get that intimate with him. I was scared to tell him and I just decided not to. On the ride to the camping grounds, I was quiet.

Aaron kept looking at me but I looked out the window. When we got there I got out the car and walked into the forest.

I felt a hand pull on my arm and it pulled me back in a hug. I tried to push back but I couldn't move. I looked up and I saw that it wasn't Aaron but I couldn't tell who he was.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I started beating on his chest. I was pulling back but his lips were like locked to mine.

I heard a twig snap and the guy finally pulled away. It was Aaron and he looked at me with anger and fear. I looked at the guy in shock and touched my lips.

The guy smiled and I immediately knew who he was. He was my best guy friend in middle school but I haven't seen him in years since he moved in the 7th grade and I'm in high school now.

Aaron looked at me and walked away. I looked at the guy for a second a then went running after Aaron.

I yelled at Aaron and said," Stop walking please. You too fast for me." He stopped and looked at me.

With anger in his face he said,"How could you do that to me? You were just telling me earlier that you're glad to be dating me! Is this why you didn't want to do it with me?!?! Huh Tatiana!!!"

I looked at him and said," No that's not why!!!! I can't believe you would think that!!! He kissed me and I tried to get away but he wouldn't let go!!! So I wasn't cheating on you because I love you too much to lose you!!!"

Aaron mocked me and said," Blah blah blah, I love you too much to lose you. Sure you do!!! I mean if you didn't want to lose me then you wouldn't have kissed the guy!!!!! I'm done with this so find you're own ride home and don't come by my house!!!" I looked at him with tears and said," You know what I'm done with you and I hate you with everything I have in me!!!"

I walked away and sat on a log and cried. I heard Aaron's truck drive off and it made me cry even harder. I thought about how stupid I was and that I lose the love of my life.

The guy came back and said," I'll give you a ride home." I nodded and I looked out the window as tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes. I finally reached home without talking to him. I ran out of the car and went straight to the house. I called Aaron and he did answer but it was a girl moaning in the background.

I cried and said," How could you!!! I love you and was going to say sorry but if you want to be a jackass then go be one!!!!"

I cried and cried until I realized that my mom wasn't home and I got up and went to the kitchen. I was hungry so I made some food and watch a sad movie.
-----------------------------------------------------
Aaron
When I saw her kissing that guy it made me angry and then for me to hear that she hates me, just killed me inside. I was going to apologize but she called then told me that I'm a jackass but I didn't do anything.

I realized that she heard the moaning and that was from my tv at the part where the girl in holding on to a tree for dear life. I got up and walked to my car.

I drive to Tatiana's house and knocked on the door. She walked up in sweats and her hair in a ponytail. She looked at me and walked away.

I ring the doorbell and knocked on the door until she opened the door. I kissed her and I said," I love you till the end of the world and I'm sorry for being a jerk. I know I did wrong and I know that you would never cheat on me so I'm sorry."

She looked at me and said," I am too and I wasn't ready to be intimate with you but I would never hurt you like that." I kissed her and I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to her bedroom.

I dropped her on the bed and our bodies were closed together that I can feel her breath. She didn't loosen her grip on me.

When I looked at the clocked at the clock it was 11 pm and I fell asleep right next to Tatiana as she snuggled up next to me as she slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for waiting and I'm sorry it took me so long. The dirty part will be in another book called Secret Parts. I will be updating regularly now and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Vote,comment,and add it to your library!!

With lots of love,
                                   Team_Arianna