Dancing The Night Away

Aaron
I love Tatiana with all my heart. She is an awesome person and I'm glad she's mine. I got out the car and ran over to her side.

I opened the door and she got out. She whispered to me," How did you know my dress size?" I chuckled and said," Remember that time we went swimming and you were wearing a dress?" She nodded I said," Well, when you weren't looking; I took the dress size and that's how I know it."

She laughed and we got in the gym. The music was blasting and Tatiana was wrapping her hands around me.

When I saw a guy checking her out I picked ger up and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around my neck.

I looked up and the dude was still checking her out so I moved down her neck with kisses  and she was laughing.

I she was pushing me away and kept saying," Stop!! It tickles babe!!" I started moving back up and kissed her on her lips.

She moved her fingers through my hair and I rubbed my hands on her thigh. When I stopped I noticed that the guy wasn't looking anymore so I put Tatiana down.

I kissed her one more time before running off. I bumped into my ex. I acted like I didn't see her so I moved away quickly so a scene won't happen. But then I remember that Tatiana was here so I ran towards Tatiana. I noticed the my ex was getting closer and closer to I took Tatiana out to the car. 

I went in the backseat with her and started to make out with her. I knew my ex saw us and walked away. I deepened the kiss by bringing her closer and moving my head to the left to get a better angle.

Tatiana started to lean back as I got on top of her. She pulled back and said," When did you become so good at kissing?"

I looked at her and said," When I fell in love with you." She looked at me and kissed me. We made out for maybe 5 minutes before someone opened the door.

It was Tatiana's friend and she stood there with her hands on her hips. Me and  Tatiana got out. She pulled her dress up and straighten my tuxedo.

I smiled as I knew that I love Tatiana and I want to be with her forever. I stared at Tatiana while Tatiana's friend lectured us on how we shouldn't try to have sex in a car.

But Tatiana was getting defensive and said," That's not what we were doing. I mean all we did was make out and I didn't go anywhere close to that. I was just some seriously hot kisses."

Tatiana's friend looked at me in shock and walked up to me. She said," You're changing her. I cant believe she said that. I mean before you came along she wouldn't date anyone."

Tatiana walked up to me while looking at her friend. She pulled me down by my tuxedo and kissed me. She tilted her head and the kiss got deeper.

When Tatiana pulled away and wiped her mouth; her friend was looking at us in shock and turned it into anger. Tatiana's friend walked away and into the gym.

I looked at Tatiana and said," I think we have enough make out sessions in public." She nodded and we decided to head to my place.

She was going to stay the night so she brought clothes with her and pajamas. She got out the shower with sexy pajamas on.

She was wearing booty shorts that were like the same material sweatpants are made of and a crop top in pink.

I laid down as she got on top of me and started kissing my neck. She worked her way up to my lips and we started making out. I flipped her over and I was on top.

She laughed as I kissed her down her neck and back up. I started kissing her stomach which caused her to laugh hard.

I smiled and kept kissing her in her ticklish spots. Then I went back to her lips and we started to French kiss.

Our make out session was like a world tour. We stopped so we can breath and I laid down next to her.

She snuggled up in bed with me and fell asleep. I stroked her hair until I fell asleep. I woke up and kissed Tatiana.

She woke up in the cutest way ever. I looked in her eyes and said,"Good morning sunshine." She smiled and started to blush.

I laughed at her and she blushed even harder. She covered them up by hiding in my arm.

So I took my hands and tickled her sides. She jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

But I grabbed right when she got to the door and took to my bed. I put on my lap and tickled her till she couldn't breathe.

I kissed her and turned on the tv. We watched football as we rooted for the opposite teams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg!! I'm posted two chapters in a row!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter(especially the dirty minded people when it came to the make out sessions) !!! I love you all and have a wonderful night!!!

Vote,comment, and add it to your library!!
With lots of love,
~Team_Arianna