What Happened At The Party

Aaron
So today is a good day. I mean the girl of my dreams became my girlfriend and were go on our first date to a party.

I am a little nervous only because I don't know what going to happen at the party. And I don't want drink and wake up with a hangover and not know what happened last night.

So after school I grabbed Tatiana and we walked to the pool. We both took our clothes off and was left only in our underwear.

Since I'm on the swim team, I decided that I wanted to help. So everyday I've been helping Tatiana and getting her ready for the swim team.

Me seeing Tatiana in her underwear is a usually thing since we both seen each other. I think she look sexy though.

But every once in a while I might had a dirty thought here and there. And I was trying so hard not to do it here but I couldn't.

My mind went dirty and when I realized I was being hit by Tatiana. I found out why when I saw where my hand was. I kept saying," I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to grab your butt!!!"

Tatiana got out the pool and yelled," Well why are you horny?" I saw her grab my clothes and she threw them in the pool.

I yelled," Hey!! Those were my clothes!!!" Tatiana yelled back," I know!! That's why I did it!!" I smiled as I ran to get her clothes but they were out of sight.

Since no one is at school and I look around the pool. I noticed that Tatiana was gone and I ran around looking for her.

She walked out the cafeteria and said," I swear this school as some secret recipe to these food!!" I picked her and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I held her up with my hands on her thigh and she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her so passionately that I forgot all my worries.

When I pulled away I place my forehead on hers. She looked me with those beautiful brown eyes and said," I could get used to kissing you like this." I pulled her closer to my chest.

I crashed my lips against hers and i felt her hand go through my hair. I knew she was messing it up in the back but I didn't care.

I moved my hand up and down her thighs in a slow motion. I pulled away to breath and I whispered," Ready to go to the party?"

She nodded and I put her down. We got in my car and I played her music. I loved watching her be crazy and have fun.

We got to the party pretty late and people had already start to get drunk. I look at Tatiana who was looking at some drunk guy.

She turned around and looked at me. She said," Some guys just don't know how to cope with the lose of their dignity." I laughed and kissed her.

I walked away and got us a couple of drinks. When I got back I saw this dude trying to hit on Tatiana but she kept walking away.

He wouldn't leave her alone so I punched him in the nose. I had a couple of drinks with Tatiana.

I woke this morning with the biggest headache. I turn around to see my clock but I saw another body. I screamed and fell off my bed.

I got up and turned on the light. I saw that it was Tatiana who was still sleeping. I check myself to make sure we didn't do anything like that.

I was relief when I saw that we were both still wearing the clothes from last night. I walked to the other side and woke Tatiana up.

She looked at me before screaming and checking her body. I shushed her to be quiet.
I kissed her and drove her home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!!! How are you? And I love this chapter the most. So I hope you looked it too!!!

Vote,comment,and add it to your library!!
With lots of love,
~Team_Arianna