Caught

Tatiana
Last night was amazing!! It was just the best night ever!! I woke next to Aaron and his hands were around me.

I was blushing but he didn't see and he kept his arm around my waist. Then he kept moving his head so my head would be under his chin.

I just can't do life when I'm with him. He's just an amazing boyfriend. But I gotta pee and he won't let go of me.

I poked him and I slapped him but he still didn't wake up. So it leaves me to no other choice. To tickle him in his sides.

"Ahhhhh" Aaron said as he fell of the bed. I got up the moment I can and ran to the bathroom. Aaron started banging on the door and said," What the fuck was that all about?!?!"

I smiled and said," I had to pee and you won't move." He looked at me as if I was crazy. I mean it's simple. " I needed to pee and you didn't move. So I made you move so I can pee. It's that simple."

Inside my body I was laughing and smiling at how cute he looks when he looked a little mad. He started laughing and I looked at him as if he was crazy now. I didn't know what he laughing about until came up to me and tickled me in my sides.

I yelled for help as I was being tickled mercilessly by Aaron. I moved slowly as I moved his head towards me and kissed him. I finally realized we were still naked when I felt his hand move up and down my thigh.

I let go of him and got up. I walked to my clothes and took a shower. I dressed and I saw Aaron wearing a hot tank top and nice jeans. I smiled and said," Nice outfit babe. Mind if I steal it one day?"

He looked at me and said," Yes I would because no one needs to see the things I see at night." I started blushing and walked over to him. He kissed me and I said," I would never do that to you for I'm yours forever."

I thought about how we first met and it was getting closer to the end of the year and Aaron only has 2 more years being a high schooler. I started crying in Aaron's chest.  Aaron asked me what's wrong and I said," You're going to leave me in 2 years and I'm not ready for that, babe."

He looked at me and said," I will never leave you as long as you love me." I smiled and I kissed him. When I pulled away my stomach growled. Aaron looked at me and said," Let's go get some food." I nodded and said," I prefer IHOP." He looked at me then walked away. Ran to him and jump on his back. He caught me and gave me a piggyback ride all the way to the car.

I kissed him and then I whisper," Last night was amazing." He started blushing and said," I know it was. It was with me." I bursts out laughing and said,"Whatever!"

We reached IHOP and I got in beforehand. I got us a table and I order my usual. Two pancakes with sausage,hash browns, and sunny side up eggs. Aaron order pancakes with bacon and eggs.

Once we finished eating I started complaining to him how badly my stomach was hurting and he picked me up and kissed me. He carried me to the car and put me in the passenger side. I looked at him and said," I love you." He looked back me and said," I love you too."

When we got back to my house my mom stood at the door holding the used condom Aaron had when we did it. She looked at me and Aaron and said,"What the fuck is this?!?!" I looked at her and said," What is that mom?" She looked at me since she knew  I knew what it was. I looked at Aaron to help me out but he stood there blushing as hard as anyone can.

I stood there and started explaining everything to my mom and she stood there mad at me. She said," And you thought you could get away with it?" I looked at her and nodded. I started feeling horrible and ask my mom to forgive and she did.

Me and Aaron walked to the living room and sat there watching Harry Potter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thx for reading !!! Love y'all and I hope you have a good day.
~Team_Arianna