Engagement rings

Aaron
I was at the jewelry shop and I saw this beautiful engagement ring. I bought it with all my money and I thought of a plan. I wanted to give it to Tatiana. I know we've only dated for a year but I know that she my soulmate and no one else can make me feel the way I feel when I'm with her.

She makes me warm in a cold weather and since it was the last day before winter break. I decided that I would give her the engagement ring during that time. I know we have like 3 years to wait before we can get married but I didn't care.

I would be right here waiting for her when she's ready. I sat there and thought how beautiful Tatiana was when I saw a hand wave in my face. I looked at the hand and saw Tatiana. I had a mini panic attack when she asked me,"Why are you here?" I looked at the man and have him the 'This is my future wife so don't give me the ring' look. I said,"Just waiting on my mom and I saw some nice jewelry I wanted to but for her." I smiled as she smiled back and said,"Your so sweet but I got to go my mom will be at Jcpenny any minute now.

I smiled and wave goodbye and looked at the jeweler and said,"Thanks, that was my girlfriend." He nodded and said,"Ahhh young love huh?" I nodded and smiled. He gave me the ring and I looked at it before I had put it in my pocket. I checked to make sure Tatiana didn't see me do that so I left and drove home. I called up my sister and asked her to help with a plan to give Tatiana the ring.

She didn't help me so I had to come up on my own when I figured out the perfect plan. I thought I would do it tomorrow so I called Tatiana and said,"Hey, Will you go on a date with me Tatiana?" She said,"I will forever say yes to that question." I smiled and said,"Okay thanks, Sweet dreams babe." She said,"Night night" when I hung up I smiled as I knew that she said night night as a catchphrase. I went to bed early so I can wake up early so I can get ready.

I had gotten everything ready and I was ready to give Tatiana the engagement ring. I drove to her house and rang the doorbell. I did everything like it was out first date. She came down in the pink, strapless dress I gave her for the dance. I smiled as I thought of how beautiful she looked. I smiled and said," Oh god, what am I going to do to keep the guys away from you."

Tatiana smiled and said,"Kiss me and tell them I'm yours." I saw that she was blushing a little but I found it cute. So I took my hand out and walked her to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatiana
I came downstairs in the dress Aaron got me for the dance and smiled. He looked at me and said,"Oh god, what am I going to do to keep the guys away from you?" I smiled and looked at him in the eyes as I walked up to him. I said," Kiss me and tell them I'm yours." I had blushed a little as I said and I was hoping Aaron didn't notice.

He walked me to his car and closed the door. Then he walked to his car and drove of to the beach. It looked beautiful but he covered my eyes as we walked to an area on the beach. When he took his hands off my eyes I smiled as saw the table on the beach with delicious food. I smiled and said,"You put this together all by yourself." He nodded and said,"Yeah babe. I did it for you." I looked at humans kissed him. He took my hands and walked me closer to the table. He pulled my chair out for me to sit then sat down too.

I stared at the food and I wondered if he made it too. I looked at him as I took s bite of my food and saw the moon. I looked at Aaron as he walked in front of me and got on one knee. I started tearing up. Aaron said," I know we've only been dating for a year but it feels like a lifetime. I want you in my life forever and I want to raise kids with you. You're my other half and I don't know what I would do if I never met you. You make me feel like a lucky guy when I'm around you. So, Tatiana will you marry me?" I looked at him in the eyes and nodded as my eyes filled up with tears.

Aaron got up and kissed me he picked me up bridal style and walked us to the car I looked at him and said,"I love you and I will never stop."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for not updating but I want to tell that the picture up top is where Aaron took Tatiana for their date. So hope you have a good day!!
~Team_Arianna