part 7

Normal POV

I can't believe I'm getting married to Aston!! I've wanted this for so long and it was the most romantic proposal. He took me to Paris ant d he proposed when we were on the Eiffel tower! He is so sweet. I'm actually so happy!! And just to top it all off its my birthday tomorrow!! I can't wait but I hope ast doesn't buy me anything expensive!! He's bad for that!!

Abbie's POV

'Omg!!!!! I can't fucking believe it, my best friend is getting married' I said to Ellie, and she is only 17 but is 18 tomorrow and we are celebrating today for her engagement! Woo woo! I am sooooo excited. We are currently at Aston's waiting for him and Marv to come and pick us up to go for a fancy dinner and then to the club. Of course the boys are gonna change their suits to something more comfortable before we go clubbing!

Emi's POV

ELLIE MARIE THOMAS IS GOING TO BE ELLIE MARIE MERRYGOLD!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Can you tell I'm happy? Well I am!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously can't wait the lads are picking us up soon, well by soon I mean they're on their way for us!! I'm at Chloe's with her so Reesh and Jay are coming here to get us!! I can't wait to see her!!

Normal POV

Beeep! Beeeep two different toned beeps went off out side indicating that the boys were here.

Abbie's POV

Beeeep beeep both cars are here! Time to go

Emi's POV

Jay and Reesh are here!! Woo Let's gooooo!!!!!!

Chloe's POV

Finally!! Party time!!