part 4

Normal POV

I woke up to Aston and oritsè laughing and then we went to Marvin's house.

I went to Marv's and I met up with Abbie, Marvin, oritse , Emi , Jessica, JJ, JB we all had a big movie night so we all ended up falling asleep! It was such a fun night.

Me and Aston fell asleep first and then so did Abbie and Marvin were asleep just after us and then, Emi but Reesh was cuddling into her. They should really go out! When I woke up, Abbie was still sleeping along with Marv who must have fallen asleep when I was. Aston soon woke up and noticed everyone else had gone. 'Where is everyone?' He said yawning. 'I dunno I just woke up too!' I said with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky grin on my face. ' Okay, okay missy don't get you knickers in a twist!' He replied grinning back at me.

Aston's POV

When I woke up Ellie was already awake. 'Where is everyone?' I said with a yawn following it. ' I dunno I just woke up too!' She said back raising her eyebrow with a cheeky grin on her face. 'Okay, okay missy don't get your knickers in a twist!' I said back, reflecting her grin.

'Oi!! That was uncalled for ast!!!' She said with a pretend shocked expression on her face. ' Hahah I knew you would say that babe!! '. He said in between laughing.

'Let's get a photo of Abbie and Marv' I said 'yeah okay then we will post it on Twitter!' She replied.

{Look at these two!!! Friends or couple?? I forget sometimes!! Hah your boy Astxxx}

It hadn't even been five minutes and there was hundreds of likes and comments,some of which said
{Awww ast they are so cute together!!xxxx} and {ast you have to get them together!! Xx } I replied to that one and said {I will try for you OK? Haha hope to see you soon!! Astxxx}

Abbie's POV

I woke up and Aston and Ellie had gone so I was left there with Marv asleep next to me. My phone buzzed but I couldn't be bothered to pick it up and read the text but then it happens a few more times.

I looked at in and saw (@shaunajlsloverastonm commented on a photo of you) along with thousands of others. 'What the fuck?' I said. Then I saw a picture of me and Marv asleep with me rapped in his arms. Oh shit.... I phoned Ellie and asked her if she'd saw it and she said that she was there when ast done it.

Hey guys vote, comment.

Thanks will update soon
Thanks
Ellie x