part9

Reesh's POV

I was at the bar with my ex girlfriend, oh god she was beautiful. Why did I let her go? 'Hey, princess!' I said to her 'oh hey they handsome' next thing you know is that we are all over each other! I liked it though, I liked it a lot!... 'No what am I doing I'm dating Emi I love her get off' I screamed over the music 'no no no your not going any where' she replied in her evil voice.

She pinned me down so it looked like I was onto her.
'Oritse!' I heard a familiar voice . fuck... It's emi what will she think??
'What are you doing you little slag! Get the fuck off my boyfriend you dirty little rat, haven't you got better things to do like get a life, if I ever see you again you are going to be living you worst nightmare bitch!!' Emi screamed at the top of her voice so everyone looked but, she swung for Stacey and punched her in the cheek.
'She's out like a light' I said when everyone started to laugh!

Normal POV

We all heard Emi screaming so we ran over and she was beating the shit out of Reesh's ex Stacey because she was snogging him.

Soon after two taxis arrived to take us back, seen as tho I live with Aston and Aston lives with Marv so hey, there was me Abbie, Marvin and Aston in one taxi and jay, Chloe , Emi and Reesh in the other one.

We arrived home and Abbie and Marv were straight in the fridge, so me and Aston sat on the sofa cuddling. It was perfect.

Short I know but my friends want me to post so here you goAbbieDevlin0Emilouise221
Thanks
Ellie x