part 11

Abbie's POV

She blushed at my comment. I looked at her and said 'Ellie, Aston is so lucky to be marrying you' she said but she hasn't finished. 'If I were a boy-' I got cut off by Ellie ' Even just for a dayyyyyy, I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and gooo!' She sang. Wow she is an amazing singer. Just as she stopped she had the whole shop clapping and cheering for only two lines of a song. 'Miss Thomas...........t-that was amazing!' Said the woman who was fitting her dress. She then again blushed and looked down.

She looked up and saw her old bestfriend , he was all grown up now. 'Ellie is that y-you?' He said with a crack in his voice 'yeah Dana its me' she said starting to cry, luckily she had took the dress off and ran up to Dana and hugged him tight. 'So who's the lucky man then?' He asked her 'Aston, as in Mer-' she started but he cut her off 'omg my best friend is marrying my idol, I have always wanted to meet JLS!' Dana looked at her with his award winning smile.

'Dana?' She started 'do you wanna meet them?' She said. His face lit up and he ran and picked her up 'of course!' He said flashing that smile again.'thank you, thank you, thank you!' He repeated we both laughed at him and he stopped. 'I'm just gonna go tell Cole and Gabe and they can tell the others' he said 'oh I forgot you were in IM5' I said back.

After that we just went to Starbucks and Aston, Marvin, Reesh ,Emi and JB came too.

Ellie's POV

'Hey gorgeous!' Aston said snaking his hands around my waist. 'Ast?' I said 'yeah baby' he said 'this is Dana my old bestfriend ' I said introducing Dana to Aston 'hey was sup?' Dana asked. 'Hey bro you look so young' Aston said laughing. They both talked for a while and got along well. Dana left and just me Abbie,Aston and marvin are left.'hey where you been?' I said 'oh.. y'know just in the studio, don't tell anyone but we've been working on a new song' he said winking at me.'oh what's it called?' I asked. Not expecting an answer.'Billion lights!' He whispers in my ear.' Wow that's a cool name, you will have to sing it for me later!' I said causing him to giggle. 'What's so funny guys?' Marvin asked. 'Oh its just an inside joke we have' I said winking at Aston. 'I'm glad you saved me there' he said giggling again but not as loud.

We left Starbucks and me and Abbie went in a jewellery shop and Abbie spotted a gold bracelet that had Aston written on it. She gasped for air and looked at me with wide eyes. 'Ellie you have to but this for Aston!' She practically screamed at me 'okay, okay don't need to go all ape on me now!' I retorted.

After I bought me and Aston our bracelets Abbie bought a silver necklace that had 'love' on it and she absolutely adored it. I wonder what Aston will say when he sees his bracelet.

Aston's POV

We left Starbucks and made our way back to the studio. Then I saw Ellie and Abbie in a jewellery shop looking at a bracelet. I wonder what they are doing in there I thought. I snook up to them and they were talking about Ellie getting someone this bracelet. She knows I love them so I wonder if its for me? I am her fiance after all. She got two and paid I had to run into the shop next door which was a pet shop. I turned and there were three dogs. One small, and two big. I quickly stepped away and walked out of the shop.

By now the girls had gone and I found Marvin again. We drove home. When we got back the girls were already home and Ellie was cooking dinner. ' hmmm, baby what you cooking?' I asked. 'Spaghetti bolognese' she replied. 'Can we have tuna pasta?' O suggested as she shook her head. 'Ast you know I don't like it so if u want it make it your self' she replied. I sighed and sat down on the couch with Marv and Abbie . 'Did you have a good day in town?' I asked Ellie as she as she sat down. 'Yeah, I've got you something.' She said exitesly whilst pulling out a golden bracelet that said my name on. She pulled another out that had hers on and smiled.'do you like it? She asked with a slight frown.'no, I don't like it, I love it!' I said as she pounced on me

Hey sorry to leaving it til late been watching Dalton Rapattoni on American Idol!

Emilouise221, AbbieDevlin0

Ellie x