part 6

Emi POV

Me and Reesh are dating! I actually love him so much!! I have just got back from Nandos with the girls and now I'm going to Aston's to meet Ellie and Abbie! Us three are best friends!! We me back in secondary school when we were in year 7. Well that's when I met Ellie, I met Abbie through Ellie because she was in year 6 when I met Ellie. So anyway I'm in love with Reesh and Abbie is in love with Marv and Ellie is in love with Aston!!

My phone buzzed, it was Ellie [hey Em you nearly here? Elexx] [yeah, I'm on my way!Emxx] [okay see you soon!Elexx] 'oh shit I forgot about that' I thought to myself as I grabbed my keys and went out to my car.

(3 months later)
Reesh's POV

'Right lads' I said 'time to go get our girls!' I said again when I had their attention.

'Yeah!' They all shouted together.

We all got in our separate cars looking smart as ever in our suits. Oh if your wondering where we are going we are going to celebrate Ellie and Aston's engagement!!

Marv's POV

Yeah my little bro is getting married to my best friend!!! Woooo! I hope that Me and Abbie are next!!

Woo Ellie and Aston are finally engaged!! Who will be next? Emi and Reesh, Abbie and Marv or Chloe and Jay?

Please vote and comment!
Thanks!
Ellie x