Chapter 20

Isn't it a coincidence........my story is in it's 20k views and it's the 20th chapter...get it...........if yess then great if no then what eves.......here u go.....😉😀😊😀😉😀😊😌
Nandani: ya ya.....lets get started........
They start of with their experiment...........and Nandani does all the work and explains all of it to Manik......and Manik was enjoying......cause didn't have do anything(cuz of his arm) and got explained by the best science student........so he was enjoying.........of course objecting.....and put his own stupid logic here and there........and Nandani........knew that her glare would do the job of shutting him up.........surprisingly time flew.......and class was over.........
Manik: huh.......finally science is done..........I am sooooooo tried
Nandani: uhemmmm..................don't u think I should be saying this line......?????
Manik: kyu?????? Tumne esa toh kya kiya?????????
Nandani: what u mean esa toh kya kiya??????????.............I was the one who did the experiment, explained it to u and..........u r saying ki "tumne sea toh kiya kiya?".................
And by saying this saying this she was exactly at the stage of screaming............but thankfully........Manik was there
Manik: areyyy I didn't mean that...........just clam down.................plzzzz...........
Nandani just looked away ..............
Manik: sorry yaar.............plzzz ab toh shant raho..........plzzz
Nandani: haan........sure.........chale class ki liye.........
Manik: oh ho.............badi improvement dikh rahi hai............
Nandani: tum seriously.............pagal ho........I mean Kuch bhi..........I am trying to help here and u r ki............improvement..........like really.......
Manik: tum konsa help kar rahi ho.......u will get in trouble in gym........I also have to change u know.........
Nandani: tum haari yaad sakti zara kam hai...........to remind u look down at ur hand...........agar tumhe ese hi gym karna hai to.........woh tumhari marzi............me toh tumhara bhala hi soch rahi thi.........
Manik: oh haan nai.......I will miss gym...........haan toh bolo kaha hai mera agla class.......???????
Nandani: unfortunately......meri sath hai..............phir se tum he jhale na padega.........aiyapa..........
Manik: LOL..........now what's aiyapa...........?????????
Nandani: Manik it's not funny............ok........and why don't keep ur nose in ur business..........
Manik: I am....theek hai..........chill Nanz...........
They rest of the way to class was extremely silence.......and in Nandani's head a tragic flash back was playing....... Flashback*in the forest......their single car passing by........the client, the man and the women were talking about some business stuff......the girl in her uniform was playing with the doll.....her father gifted.......then boooom.........the car got in a crash with another car and..........the girl goes unconscious Flashback over* the next thing you know Nandani faints and lands up in Manik's (non injured) arm........and Manik gets shocked as to what happened.......he makes her sit on the ledge..........
Manik: yaar issi kya hogaya........abhi toh theek thi...........
Then to his thought came what he said before it got silent and Nandani fainted..........
Manik: ohh shit........is coz of what I said she fainted ..........I never knew that ........she can be so emotional.............ab kya karu..........
Manik looked here and there..........luckily he found the gym teacher........
Manik: sir......can u help me plzzzzz?????? My friend fainted and I want to take her to the sick room.........
GT: ok u wait here.......I will get some water......
Manik: ok sir...........thanks .............
On the other hand........Navya came walking by.........right past Manik........but someone caught her eye..........and then Manik's eye caught Navya...........now Manik was really worried for Nandani.........coz he knew that Navya would create a scene..............even if there wasn't.............and as expected........
Navya: OHHHHH MY GOD...............NANDANI......WHAT HAPPENED????????
Manik: Navya calm down................sir is getting water........u chillll
Navya: Manik........how the do u expect me to chill........my friend fainted..........
Just then......to save the day........( just kidding) to stop Navya from creating a scene..............the gym teacher .........came with the water.........(finally)
GT: yeh lo Manik........ Sprinkle some on her face........maybe it works.........
Manik: ok sir...............thanks......and Navya plzzzzz clam down........
Manik sprinkled some water..............she didn't wake up.........Navya shaked her.........didn't work...........Manik tried again.........Nandani held Manik's hand..........then tighter............Navya was freaked out by now.........she did have tears in her eyes..........and the bell rang for lunch.......as expected many students gathered around........the gym teacher shooed them away then.........fab 4 and Vibha came.........
Vibha: what happened????????? Nandu......utho..............Manik........kya hua??????
Manik: nothing she just fainted........
GT: guys u stay here...... I will call teh doctor..........
Alya: Manik tum itne causally kese keh sakte ho..........hato.........let me try......
Manik: noooo
Cabir: I knew ki you were friends but ab.......chod na bhi nai chate.......yaar control.......you're in public........
Mukti: Cabir yaar...........not now.........and Manik get up let Alya try......
Manik: but I can't.......Nandani is holding my hand really tight........
Then.......Nandani held Manik hand really tight.......this time Manik was (really) concerned.........Nandani started sweating.........Nandani started saying " noooo........mumma........papa.........noooooo.........nooooo.......mom dad........nai........Manik......plzzz don't let go........mom....dad" and with this everyone was scared and confused.......Manik was sitting there trying to clam Nandani "yea Nandani I am right here........ No worries........right here.......don't worry..."
Then Nandani got up with a jerk.........then she hugged Manik really tight.........and Manik with one hand hugged her back.........and also patted her back (where the spine is) trying to clam her down...........and then Nandani started crying.............she cried.............and Manik was just constantly patting her.............."Manik I know you must be thinking why she acted like that............actually this happens to her sometimes.........the shock of seeing her parents death in front of her eyes..........she can't forget that............when she's sad.....for any reason......then she might faint............and she keeps on saying this .......mom....dad....nooo.......and maybe she said ur name cause she was with u last or she think she got a friend......who understands her and has gone through the same thing............so yaaa" Navya explained......cause she she what had happened wasn't something new........then Manik remembers the time when they first came here and they were talking..........and when Manik mentioned his father's death and Nandani mentioned her parents death........he was thinking about that when.........Nandani..........let go of Manik.........Manik also came out of that........."hey Nanz are u fine........u fainted.....u want water.......u want something to munch on.........u want to sleep...........how r u feeling......." Manik was just questioning her as he was the most concerned person there.........."Manik I'm fine..........aur tum log yeha..........weren't we going for the next class..........." Nandani was confused of what was going on.....she was just trying to think back on what happened............and then Navya came and sat beside her......" Nandani........u fainted......while going to class........luckily Manik was here..........and sir was also here......they got water and tried to wake u up but u didn't..........then I was passing by.........and I also tried to wake u up.........then the bell rang.........and these people came.......and then u had reacted the same way like in the orphanage.........and this time u were holding Manik really tight..." Nandani was still weak and sad.........."Nandani don't worry.........everyone is here........don't be scared.......we won't go anywhere............we are all here.........and ur mom da will be hoping.......that u not cry like this.........u know mom always said.......that if u lost someone that u really loved then........they become a star and always watch u........they are always with u.......when u need them...........so plzzzz calm down......." Nandani smiled when Manik said that ..........somewhere down in her heart she knew that Manik would always be with her no matter what...........somewhere she knew she can trust him.........

That all for today😀😀.........hope u like it.......do share ur thoughts💭💭.........and don't hesitate to vote⭐️.........plzzzz...........(wink,wink) 😉😉 later people..........😊😊👋🏻👋🏻