Chapter 27

Hey guys....hope u enjoyed the previous part......now on with the new part......:)

Dinner Hall
Manik: hey bro, I never knew ki tum Nanz ke friend ho.....
Parth: yaa I met her here.....aur woh abhi bhi nai badli.......
Manik:  as in????
Parth: bachpan me woh sab ki madat karti thi......aur ab bhi karti hai......and making friends...she always the right choice in making friends.........when she met me and now when she met u
Manik: haan woh toh hai......yehi toh uski khasiat(speciality) hai, she's really kind
Parth: soo u don't mind me joining u "tutor" classes????
Manik: no......why would I have a problem????? And also the benefit is we will get company
Parth: I thought that because u never knew me and u might not like it.....or it might disturb u in ur studies....or......
Manik: nai.....esi koi baat nai hai......in fact I will have another brain to learn from..
Parth and Manik continue talking.....and soon lunch is over.......Manik, Nandani and Parth have a math together......they get settled and the professor comes in.......
P: Gud afternoon class........
Students: Gud afternoon sir......
P: so the unit has come out an end and now it's time for a unit problem......
Students make faces........roll their eyes.....and much more......
P: but u get to work in partners.......
Manik: but sir we have odd number of students.......
P: then there will be one or two groups of 3......
Manik: sir....can Nandani, Parth and me be in one group.........
P: sure......nd everyone else find a partner....
Everyone finds a partner to work with and the triplets gets seated near each other.....MaNan sit together and Parth sits on the row behind them......
Manik: sir can I hand out the sheets for the unit problem?????
P: yes but ur injured....then how?????
Parth: sir I'll help him.....
P: ok here u go and all of u can get started as soon as u get it.......
Parth and Manik start handing out the unit tasks giving the first one to Nandani.......soon it's all handed out......and they start......
Nandani: so guys what are ur opinions on the how we should start?????
Manik: I think that we should start by reading the info....we have....jot it down....and that way we will be organized....
Parth: yaa sure.....Nandu u mind reading.....
Of course Nandani doesn't mind so she read the whole unit problem and Manik is jot noting the important numbers....
Nandani: now let's start solving this.....but we need our textbook...because the lesson reviews can really help us on this....
Manik: I got it.....now what pg was it....
Nandani: look at the table of contents manny......
Manik: "manny" I like the nickname.....
Nandani: y r we discussing nicknames......I can call whatever I want.....ur my friend.........
Manik: ok but tell me the page......
Nandani: yaar I trying to solve a problem.....
Parth: guys I got it.....chillax......
MaNan: Thanks so much......
Parth: let's start solving.......
So like this with mini MaNan fights the class was over......and the other classes were the same....as usual.....boring.....no fun......note taking........and then time for science.......last period of the day.....they were just having an animal discussion.....
Manik: mam....what animal do u prefer?????
ST: well I have budgies.....so I love those birds.....
Manik: do u have them here....in the school........
ST: yess but I'm thinking of selling them out.......
Manik: why?????
ST: because....I can't give enough time to them........I'm just scared that what if something happens to them.....
Manik: mam I have an idea......u can keep them.....and u can also assure that nothing will happen to them......
ST: how Manik????
Manik: why don't u take permission from the principles I keep the birds on the school property like the balcony on floor 2 this one.....the one in front of the library......
ST: nice idea but Manik will the teacher agree to this????
Manik: mam why don't I speak to principle mam......
ST: sure give it a try but Manik who will take care of them????
Manik: mam us students......and for a month it will be me.....I will feed them....and take them to my dorm in the night time.....or I'll tell Nanz to take them to the girls dorm for one night....
ST: ohh Manik ur a life saver.....
The bell rings...all the students rush out of the class room cuz last period of the day.....
Manik: mam....I'll go to principle mam....
ST: should I come with u???
Manik: yes mam....cuz then I will have ur support.....
ST: yaa true......lets go
They reach the principal's office a bit scared....and nervous ....
Principle's Office
Manik: mam can we come in???
Princi: yes come in.....Is there any issue????
ST: no mam....Manik and I had to ask u something.....
Princi: yess what is it???
Manik: mam.....were think that can we bring in mam's birds to the school?
Princi: why???
Manik: cuz mam is worried about something happening to her birds.....and mam was thinking to sell them out.......but I said if the birds stay in school then they will be in a lively environment.....and the nature in our school can give them the feel of being out in the wild themselves.....and also I take the responsibility of feeding them and tucking them in the night time.......
Princi: ok then sure but where do u plan to keep them during the day and night???
Manik: during the day they will stay on the balcony near the library upstairs and in the night time they will either stay in the boys dorm or the girls dorm.....
Princi: ok then......sure but Manik u should be able to take care of them....
Manik: yess mam I will.....
ST: So can I bring them in tomorrow????
Princi: yess u can....

Hey guys this was the update.....hope u will enjoyed.....plz to vote and leave ur feedback....in the comments section.....thank u for ur support and......HAPPY READING.....😉😉😀😀✌️👍🏻