Chapter 23

Hello people of all ages......thanks all for all of ur support.......hope u enjoyed the previous part.....and thanks all who have left their feedback on the story.......I really appreciate the fact you take a minute to drop in a comment.....anyways on with the new part........ Hope u all will enjoy.......😀😀😉😉😍😍😘😘😃😃😄😄😌☺️👇🏻👇🏻✌🏻️📖📖🆕🕚🕛🕒🕓🕕🕖🕘

Soon morning hops in.......bringing a new hope......a new day.......it is 6:45 when the alarm goes off.......and Nandani's dream is left incomplete.....and opens her eyes.......she turns the alarm off......takes her stuff and goes to the bathroom.......since she is the first one........in the hot shower she thinks about her dream.......
Nandani(in her mind): woh sapna.......I wish I could see the person.....who saved me and I thought that he's just the right guy for me........woh kon tha.......me jabse warrior high ayie hun (ever since I came to warrior high).....yehi sapna me dekhti hum.......lekin it always stays incomplete.......is there a connection.......that I am not recognizing...............I wish jaldhi woh sapna pura hojayé...........
Meanwhile at the boys dorm......Manik woke up....without an alarm.......with the thought of that dream.....similar to Nandani's  dream..........Manik saw the clock......it was 6:45........
Manik(in mind): ohhh god this early......sojata........Nahi.......wesi bhi.....uthna hi hai........ek din jaldhi uth jauga toh koi problem nai hojaégi.......
So he gets up......goes to his closet and gets his uniform......and in the shower he is thinking about his dream.......
Manik(in mind): yeh sapna yaar.......it's bothering me now.......I wanna see the girls face.......she helped me......she made feel something.......I never felt before........I just wish woh sapna jaldhi pura hojaé......plzz god.......don't play with me......
Then they both exit the bathroom.........Manik goes to wake up Dhruv but he is already waken......
Manik: Buddy......You are wake........
Dhruv: usually at this time but today........I had a dream......and I woke up......but it was left incomplete.......aur tu itna jaldhi kese uth gaya........
Manik: yaar.....it's a coincidence.......muhje bhi sapna aya tha......which was left adhura.......
Meanwhile in the girls dorm......
Alya: Nandani......u'r awake......
Nandani: yaa......I had set an alarm.....but I woke up not just cuz of alarm but.......cuz of my....dream........it was left....woh sirf adhura reh gaya.......
Alya: Nandani....same with me.......I didn't want to wake up......but when I did.......I realized.....my dream was incomplete.......and its weird.......it's incomplete cuz.....I didn't see the guys face......
Nandani: Alya it's a coincidence.......the same case for me......I couldn't see......the person who saved me.....and to tell u the truth........it was a guy......
Vibha: good morning........
Nandani, Alya: good morning Vibha
Alya: Nandani.......why don't u try waking up our two sleepy heads.......and me and Vibha will get ready........
Nandani: long day a head of me.....sure.......u guys go........I see these two.......
Then Nandani goes to Navya's bunk.........and shakes her.......no response.........this time harder......then she got up with a jerk.......
Navya: kya Nandu........kitna acha sapna tha.......I was about to see the guys face.......and again......I couldn't.........
Nandani: what????? You too???? Tumhe bhi......esa hi sapna.........ohhhh God.........what trick is this??????
Navya: you too????? Matlab??????and what do u mean by esa hi sapna.......
Nandani: Navya me and Alya had the same type of....dream.........and we couldn't see the guys face........
Th situation wasn't different at the boys dorm........
Dhruv: Manik me tiyar ho ke ata hun.......tu abhi aur cabir ko utha............
Manik: yaaa buddy......be quick to help me with Cabir.......
Dhruv: you give it a shot.......then I will see........
Dhruv went to the bathroom......and Manik went to Abhi's bunk........and woke him up.........
Manik(thinking): part one done........now the hatred one.......Cabir......
Manik went to Cabir's bunk.......and shaked him.......Cabir didn't even budge.........and another one......harder this time......moved a little.......and then the hardest shake......or rather say punch.......and this time Cabir got up with a jerk.....
Cabir: kya yaar.........sapna disturb kiya.........I was about to see the face......of the girl and u ........I won't spear you......
Manik: mein aur Dhruv......Humari ladki ka face nai dekh payé.....and u think ki....I will let u........jab tak I don't see my girl's face.....I won't let u see ur girl's face.......
Cabir: kya sach me.......u had the same dream.......
Manik: kuch toh sharam kar.........if we have the same dream then that means ki we will have the same girl sooo nooo.....we had a similar dream........and yaa.....I would never want ur girl.....cuz......she would be pagal and annoying like u......
Cabir: sorry yaar....bhul gaya..........and I wouldn't want ur girl......woh bhi tumharé jesi.......hi hogi...........not a fan oh Harry Poter..........
Manik: so u want ki ur girl likes Harry Potter??????
Cabir: yess of course........koi shak.......nai hai toh keh deta have hun......I want her to love Harry Potter.......
Manik: tu ekdam budhu hai........of she loves Harry Potter......she won't love u........
Cabir: Manik tu muje budhu bana raha hai........now I have get ready as well u know.......
Manik: haan toh mein me kab kaha.....no.........
Cabir: ok I will go......and can u do me a favour?????? Pack my bag plzzz......
Manik: when will u pay back........
Cabir: the day I wake u up........toh counting kar Lena.......
Manik: matlab.......kabhi nai.......right
Cabir: subha subha acha soch na chiyé......na ki bura.........
Manik: r u going........ke tu meré hath se naha na chata hai.......
Cabir: lekin u have a cast........how are u gonna.....beat me up......
Manik just gives him a hrad glare........which gives Cabir the signal ke......leave now........or else......acha nai hoga......soon he goes to the cupboard and gets his uniform........and rushes to the washroom.........
Dhruv: ohhhh my great God........bach gaya.......
Manik: kisne kaha......ki tu bach gaya........I did half .......u do the other half.........pack his bag........and ur's
Dhruv: it was.....too good to be true..........I knew ki tu muje nai chod ne wala hai.......
Manik: of course.....isé kheté hai......best friend........if I go down......u come with me.......if in trouble......u also in trouble.....okay......
Dhruv: haan haan.......theek hai......but u r also helping me......get it........
Manik: sorry yaar.....lekin I have a cast so......I can't do a lot......
Dhruv: yaa.....wait till that cast comes off......tum ko toh hum sab mil ke marége.......
Manik: I think u will have to wait a month more........
Dhruv: ohh really........
Manik: yess really......tab tak I will enjoy........ok......
Cabir: arrey Dhruv.....I never knew ke u were evil.....inside.....
Manik: well it isn't his fault......tum aur Mukti ni jo leliya hai yeh title......of the "evil twins"......
Cabir: woh toh Humari pechan hai.....we can't......leave that title......sorry
Dhruv: it's okay.......I don't mind being a nice guy........meri reputation badti hai....😉
Manik: yep......that's the good part of not having that title......now I think that when I go back to gym.....I might as well have fun
Cabir: why do u have such "position" thoughts about gym.......
Manik: cuz the gym teacher is treating me nicely..........after he saw me being kind and helpful to Nanz
Abhi: guys now for the fun part...........
Dhruv: what fun part.......
Abhi: our 12 mins laps.......so much fun........
Cabir: ohhh noooo.....
Manik: ohhh yesss.......now go......I will be waiting with my phone in the dorm room........or in the dining room
Dhruv: theek hai phir.......I guess we have to go.......
Cabir: Manik u such a ditcher........yaar........
Manik: thank Nanz for that.......nd if u want I can cheer u guys on.......
Cabir: best idea ever.......y don't u do that.......
Manik: Cabir......meri iszat ka sawal hai.......sooo it's a no..........and there are many girls....who want me to talk to them......they see me cheering they will all just ignore me
Cabir: yaar u r such a cheater......ek ko tu dhund nai paya......aur u care about ur repu in front of other girls
Manik: kya Bol raha hai........when did I become a cheater.......
Cabir: u for got about ur dream already.........
Manik: haan yaar.....jab tak woh nai milti........I need another one.......
Dhruv: jo bhi ho.....Cabir we r getting late........
Let's head over to the girls dorm....
Alya: Navya......Mukti.....u guys ready..... We gotta goo....
Vibha: we don't wanna be late......do we????
Mukti: coming yaar......chill........we won't be late........
Nandani: guys really come I am waiting outside..........come till I count toll 10 or else I am toh leaving.......
She counts till ten and at 1&1/2 they all come........
Nandani: this always works (winking to Vibha)
Vibha(lightly laughing): correct......we should do that all the time
Navya: yaa soo funny..........u know doing that is really dangerous........
Mukti: agreed.........it really is......u guys didn't think about it......but we did
Alya: and how is it possibly dangerous......plzzz explain ur reason.....did I mention without the miner details......
Navya: let's walk...as well....cuz I might take a long time and I don't want u to be late.....😉😉
Mukti: okay so Navya say.....and then I will add on......
Navya: soo listen......if I make us run a lot then we can fall.....and falling can cause a lot of problems
Mukti: such as.......breaking an arm......and if a there was a sharp edge and it cut our wrist then...........
Navya: correct.......then.....we would get admitted to the hospital.......and then the school wouldn't have to pay the cost
Mukti: and there would be money wasted........soooo......in short........
Navya: in short..........we should not hurry up......a lot of problems can be caused........
Nandani: great we reached......nai toh pata nai.......kya hota.........
Alya: most probably......they would have started an un realistic story.........
Manik: hey girls.........
Nandani: aj u woke up early...........what happened....u became a morning person.........
Manik: nai.....a dream woke me up.......an incomplete dream......
Navya: hey...what a coincidence.......Nandani.....Alya.....and I got a dream and an incomplete one.......
Cabir: oye the same incident in the boys dorm as well.......Manik....Dhruv....and I also got a dream......which was incomplete...........
Mukti: yaar jo bhi ho............
GT: boys are u ready for the warm up.........
Cabir: ok girls.......the teacher is calling us.....
Dhruv: there is no better start to the day better than this.......
Abhi: sachi me........it's sooooo fun............
Mukti: so much enthusiasm.........boys.......now go and run that's warm up........
Manik: that the spirit.......lets go..........we can do this........who's the boss........
Cabir: exactly........boys.......WHO'S THE BOSS???!
GT: agar tum logo ka hogaya ho toh can we start???!
Boys: yess sir.......
GT: Manik......u can get ur stuff......and head to the library and get some study time in........
Manik: but sir......can I stay here.........
GT: kyu????! U wanna be a cheer leader............and cheer these people on??????
Everyone laughed.......and Manik was just a bit embarrassed........in front of the girls who wanna be with him.........and with being embarrassed.......and the hawk in Manik awoke.........
Manik: SIR......u shouldn't have done that..........ur job is to teach students.......not embarrass them.........and I only joked around......to make a happy morning
GT: and exactly......how???
Manik: Logic is simple.....people see me and get inspiration......since I am one of the fastest boys in the school.......
GT: but........
Manik: meri baat khatam nai hui.....sir.......and girls......well......I am one of the hottest boys in the school soo.....ya......
Girls(leaving the Fab 5 girls and NavNi):Manik not one.......ur the hottest.........
Manik: see......sir.......the girls see a.......happy me......and get happy themselves........
GT: ab happy morning hogayi.......now u can leave......
Manik:but......sir.......I promise.......I won't bother anyone.......
DT: even I agree.....u won't bother anyone......but the girls are gonna keep on staring u.......so they will get distracted......
Manik: ok mam........bye girls......catch u later.......
He winks....... the girls give an"OMG" look.............and he smile.......

Hey guys.....hope u liked the update........I know was really late......the truth is.....the last few weeks.....were really busy and didn't even get time to write.......sooo yaa.....and thanks a ton....for being really patient.....and of course thanks for the ongoing support.....u guys are really great..... 😉😉😉😊😊😊👍🏻👍🏻👋🏻