Chapter 29

Hey guys Happy Valentines Day.....it's alright if u don't have a Valentine.....I don't either😉😉😌😌...and also if u don't have a Valentine...u can enjoy ur freedom....😊😌😍....those who have a Valentine enjoy it with ur plus one...give them love and secure them in ur heart (hint: make sure u know and trust that person... Just to play on the safe side).......ENJOY VALENTINES DAY AND HOPE U LIKE THIS PART

Nandani just couldn't wait to get up on Valentins day......and today there was no school...cuz it's Sunday...she woke up at 5:00 getting ready in 15 mins.....and in her excitement she woke up all the girls as well
Nandani: GUYS!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! AAJ VALENTINES DAY HAI!!!!!
Navya(sleepily): Nandu soné de na....aaj Sunday hai....and I think it must be like 6:30.....lemme sleep.....
Mukti(sleepy tone): Nandu....do u have a date????
Nandani: no..
Mukti: toh phir y r u excited????
Nandani: kyu ki aaj we have to deliver the cards and it's gonna be really exciting.....
Alya: OMG YESSS......I almost forgot....the cards......Nandu I'll be ready in a jiffy....
Nandani: Vibhaji.....aap kya inn ki tarah hai....chalo wake up Vibha.....
Vibha: theek hai lekin Alya went na.....so can I sleep till then....
Nandani: girls dorm me.....ek se zayada washrooms hai....
Vibha: kk....ja rahi hu.....
Till then Nandani finds a way to wake the 2 sleepy heads.....
Nandani(says loud enough for Mukti and Navya to listen): I think yeh Harry Potter ki books purani ho gayi hai.....
Navya, and Mukti: soch na bhi maat.......
Nandani: me toh gayi.....agar rok na hai toh phele tiyar ho jau.....
Navya: Teri toh.....blackmailer........tiyar hona padaga....
Mukti: rok to.....we're coming.....
Nandani: come come.....waiting......
And they chase Nandani around the whole dorm waking up other girls.....and to save her life Nandani runs out the dorm and bumps into Manik......and her foot slipped.......Manik caught her......she forgot bout the the book.....Navya nd Mukti took the book and let MaNan stay alone for a while.....
Mukti(whispering): Nandu ko uski date milgayi......Manik Malhotra......
Navya: aaj setting ho ni chiyé......
Mukti: lekin kese......
Cabir: Bhagwan ne muhje bheja hai....tum dono ki help ke liye.....
Mukti: we were thinking ki we talk to u about this....
Cabir: phele tum dono tiyar hojau......phir baat karte hai.....
Navya: tum Zara inn dono ko sambhal lena.......
Mukti and Navya leave.....and Cabir......look back at the two......staring in each other's eyes......searching something......Cabir was just like......bruh...these people love each other......
Cabir: Manik....tu use chod sakta hai......she won't fall......
Manik: huh....Wat.....oh ya.....
Manik helps Nandani stand up straight.....
Nandani: thanks Manik...
Cabir:  Nandani what time did u wake up?????
Nandani: about 5:00 5:10....Why????
Cabir: cuz Manik bhi yehi time pe utha tha.......and I had a feeling ke u both woke up together......
Nandani: ok.....Cabir would u mind calling the other girls....if they are done dressing up or not.....
Cabir: yup....I can do that.....
Nandani: Manik chalo....
Manik: kaha????
Nandani: to the library......
Manik: kyu????
Nandani: cuz we have to check if everything is alright or not.....I fee counted properly or not.....stuff like that...
Mank: didn't u do that yesterday....night.....
Nandani: haan lekin in the morning is fresh so....u can count more accurately......
Manik: theek hai chalo......
They were walking up to the library having a regular chat.....
Nandani: Manik.....I totally forgot......
Manik: ab kya hua???????
Nandani: Manik the food for the birds.....remember we are going to take care of them....
Manik: dummy......remember ki yesterday u gave me the birds food.....
Nandani: haan.....lekin u don't have it with u.....
Manik: kyu ki.....in the morning I filled their food and water......
Nandani: oh ok then it's alright......
Manik: BTW......when r we going to the retirement home?????
Nandani: 1:00am......
Manik: why that late???
Nandani: kyu ki the owner of the retirement home invited us for dinner......and then there are some things that the students from our school are gonna present......
Manik: how come I don't know about this?????
Nandani: kyu ki when school time was over.....and I went back to library to check the arrangements.....
Manik: oh Yaa.......phir
Nandani: I met principal mam there......I she told me that she talked to the dance group about this campaign and the dance group wanted to do some along with the vocals as well and they organized........and she also told me the owner wanted to invite us for dinner and we couldn't say no.....I was gonna tell u but I couldn't cuz u already went to ur dorm
Manik: ohh......phir theek hai......Nanz....
Nandani: haan bolo........
Manik: I think we should put up something for the retirement home as well.....don't u think....
Nandani: jese ki???????
Manik: like a little performance.........u sing right??????
Nandani: arrree.....I sing for fun.......and my voice is not good.......
Manik: like I am a professional guitarist.......yaar it's only for fun.....
Nandani: okay......but which song??????
Manik: ummm.......romantic wala......
Nandani: I also know that but.......which one?????
Manik: let's do.....Raabta.......
Nandani: naam toh nai suna...so would u mind showing me?????
Manik: haan chalo......
They go to the computer lab and Manik opens up YouTube and Nandani gets the headphones....they listen to the song....
Nandani: Manik......this is a really nice song......awesome choice.....
Manik: I know Nanz......meri choice is never bad
Nandani: of course M&M........
Manik: don't call me that.......
Nandani: theek hai......lekin I was thinking that.....why don't we do this song with the band......
Manik: ur ideas....r not bad as well.......
Nandani: I know....meré ideas r always awesome.......
Manik: imitater........huh.....
Nandani: really Manik "imitater"....there no such word......
Manik: well now there is......
Nandani: theek hai.....lets go tell them.....
Manik: haan chalo......nd we have practice time.....cuz we are going at 1:30......
Nandani: 1:00.....
Manik: 30 mins more.......it's for there own good.....for their enjoyment.......
Nandani: the lady expected us to be there at 1:30.....
Manik: kuch pané ke liyé....kuch khona padta hai.....
Nandani: I guess....now let's head down....
They go down and as expected they see the boys waiting outside for the girls.....
Manik: guys......what r u doing here?????
Cabir: the girls told us to wait here......and we're still waiting......
Nandani: I'll go and check on them....
Dhruv: Nandani is the only girl who is always ready before us......
Cabir: these girls should learn from her......
Nandani: they r just lazy........
Manik: tell them to hurry up.....I have to......
Nandani: ahemmmm.....ummmmm
Manik: sorry.....we have to tell u guys something about today......
Nandani goes inside the dorm....
Nandani: Alya....Mukti....Navya.....Vibha.....jaldhi karo......the boys r waiting for us......
Alya: hum kab ke tiyar hai.....
Nandani: toh what r u doin inside?????
Mukti: just chilling waiting for u and Manik......
Nandani: y????
Navya: cuz after the 2 of u come it's gonna be interesting.....
Nandani: what??????
Vibha: it's awkward without the 2 of u....there nothin to talk about......
Nandani: now we came....so will u guys come out now.....
Vi,Na,Muk,Alya: yup.....
They go out and the boys r sitting under the tree...
Nandani: okay guys me and Manik have to tell u something about We R Love.....
Manik: we decided that all of us as a band r gonna perform a song....
Mukti: yess after a long time......Fab 5 is gonna perform.....
Cabir: which song????
Alya: do any thing special to wear I can take care of that.....
Dhruv: have we practice that song????
Nandani: the song is Raabta......
Manik: nd Alya won't have costumes cuz we have to time for that.....and as Dhruv mentioned we have to practice.....also Navya...Vibha and Nanz r gonna be with us.....
Navya: sach me????
Manik: yess.....we can listen to the instrumental....piece and figure out.....
Vibha: Navya and me know how to play the xylophones......
Manik: Nanz and I decided she is gonna sing......
They  go to the music room but is was locked.....
Abhimanyu: I'll go get the keys for it.....
Manik: we aren't allowed in the office without a teacher......
Abhi: I'm going to the principal.....
Manik: ok.....
While he's gone......
Cabir: jab tak he comes let's listen to the music
Cabir open YouTube and they listen to the music.....
Navya: yaa I like this.....it has a an ice beat to catch......
Mukti: yea I like it....it's fun......
Manik: told u.....
Soon Abhi comes with the keys and they open the door and go in.....they set up....
Cabir on drums...Abhi on violin......Mukti on bass guitar.....Alya on keyboard....Dhruv on acoustic guitar.....Manik on acoustic guitar.....Nandani on mike and Navya and Vibha on xylophone
Manik: I know this app where we can find the music sheet for this just download it......( and he shows everyone the app and they set the mobile on the music stand)
Nandani: I think cabir should count us in......
Cabir: ok......1....2......3.....go.....
Nd they start their practice...
The bell rings........🔔🔔🔔
CaVya: yess......lunch time.....
MaNan: let's go.....
Dhruv, Alya: tum log sath me kyu bol rahé ho?!?!??!
MukBhi: ab tum log sath me bol rahé ho.............
Vibha: hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehe😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😜😋😋😋😋😉😉
And everyone joins the laugh.........😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😄😄😄😄
And everyone goes....to the dinner hall.....laughing and having fun.....
Harshad: hello my old buddies.......
Manik: aagaya....humari khushi bigad me ke liyé.....
Harshad: of course not.....me meri bhen se mil ne aya hu.....
Alya: OMG....bhen....issé kya hogaya?????
Harshad: I came to wish u Valentine's Day......my dear sis....
Alya: why do I find this super fishy?????
Harshad: Alya y r u acting like this?????
Alya: like what????
Harshad: strange.....
Alya: humare thoughts kitne milté hai.....nai.....I was gonna ask u the same.....
Harshad: I'm wishing my sister Happy Valentine's Day......
Alya: my friends already wished me which is enough for me.....
Harshad: Alya.....come on ur my sister....at least aj ke liyé.....
Alya: bhai I've also asked u the same every birthday....ap be kabhi meri baat suni??????
Manik: Alya lets go.....leave him.....we also have to practice...
Alya: yaa.....lets go
Harshad: Alya.....
They just left without listening to him...but Alya inside was really missing her brother......she remembered that one time she and her brother spent time together on Valentine's Day......Harshad had given her roses and had said......Alya u'll always be my Valentine.....remember that day.....teamed up Alya's eyes and....she just held Manik's hand really tight.....Manik understood why......so he just hugged Alya for support.....
Manik: Alya....I'm here....don't worry....
Alya: Manik I miss my brother who was first loving and caring.....
Manik: yess Alya even we miss him.....the kind Harshad.....
Alya: I wanna hug the brother who was always there for me.....and I always had his shoulder to cry on......I miss the brother who would do anything for his sister.....I miss the brother who never let me feel the absence of my parents.....the brother who always tucked me in for bed and stayed with me so I wasn't scared....the brother who would tell me stories so I would fall asleep....safe and sound.....I brother I tied rakhi......Manik I miss that brother......
Manik: I also miss my friend who was way kinder than this....who always acted like my big brother.....with who I can share every deep secret to......the friend who always had my back......
Cabir: Alya everyone misses the old Harshad.....
Mukti: even I......I miss my bestie Harshad......
Nandani: guys I know I don't have the right to speak in this but....I think u should all give him a chance
Manik: Nanz.....we don't think so cuz.....he ditched Mukti for Soha.........
Nandani: what ever the case might be......he is a human after all......every human makes mistakes.....
Mukti: what if he does the same again????
Nandani: then he will not be forgiven again and he will get his karma.....
Alya: guys can't we....we all r missing his old self....I think Nandu is right......
Manik: we can offer him to come with us to the retirement home.....
Dhruv: r u guys ready to do this????
Manik: today or never........
They all go up to Harshad.....
Harshad: what is guys?????
Manik: Harshad we wanted to ask if u want to come with us to the retirement home........
Harshad: r u Manik???!!
Alya: bhai.....I will forgive u if u promise to  never ditch us......
Harshad: Alya......I will never......
Manik: and....I was really missing my big brother........
Harshad: Valentines reminded me of Alya and our old times......
Cabir: I'm also here......
Mukti: Harshad I missed my bestie........
Harshad: I'm really sorry for ditching u........I'll do anything to make it up......
Mukti: anything????????
Harshad: bhaou maat kha.......
Mukti: promise me that u will never ever ever ever........ever ditch me.....break our friendship or anything like that....
Harshad: ok theek hai.......promise.....cross my heart and hope to die......
Manik: ok chalo lets have lunch.......
They quickly have lunch and everyone goes to the music room.....
1:20
Manik: guys it's 1:20 I think that  should start getting ready.....the girls will take a long time....
Nandani: esa kuch nai hai.........and guys I think we should all dress in red......
Cabir: ladkiyo ke liyé itna easy hoga.....apne nightdress phen lo.....they're red and pink anyways......
Nandani: ha..ha..ha.....soo funny......chalo girls.....
The boys to their dorm and the girls go to theirs......
The boys r ready and come in front of the girls dorm.....
Manik(screams): JALDHI KARO.........
Then in 5 mins all the girls come out....luking all beautiful......and the guys just murmuring "OMG"
Alya: I know that we look pretty.....now let's go...warna...we'll be late.....
Manik: haan chalo.....
In 1/2 hour in the bus......
Principal: ok students....unload...
Ms.Khana(owner of retirement home): hello students....welcome....I'm Ms. Khana
Students: hello.....Ms. Khana...
The students all go inside and meet all the retired ladies and men.....
Manik: hello ladies and gentlemen....we came here for the campaign....We R Love....
Nandani: we came here to celebrate the day of love....Valentines day....
Manik: we have some thing to give to u all......
MaNan get their little gift bag with little gifts in them along with the cards they made.....
Ms.Khana: what r these????
MaNan: gifts.....for Valentine's Day.....
Ms.Khana: that was not needed at all.....we'r just glad we r spending this day with someone new....
Nandani: Ms.Khana....we had to bring something to celebrate the occasion......
Everyone handout the little gifts and cards.....and every elder appreciates the gifts a lot......
Manik: so now the gifts r done.....and our students from Warrior high...have set up few presentations for all of u.....hope u enjoy.....
Nandani: first we have the dance group performing....on 2 songs.....
The song slowly started....and everyone had their eyes fixed on the group......the dance was really moving and touching that some of the elders were crying.......and then after 2 songs the dance slowly ended.......
Manik: now we have the choir......performing 2 songs for this lovely day......
The choir choose 2 very touching songs.....one was sad and the other was jolly and everyone was singing along.......
Principal: and now we have a surprise performance by Fab 5, Nandani, Navya, Vibha, and Abhi.....
The music started and Nandani started singing in her beautiful voice.....and the she was totally in with her music....singing with all her heart....and Manik was just lost in her singing......staring at her forgetting that there is an end to the song.....he kept playing a constant tune on his guitar.....and then Nandani shaked him a bit and he stopped......and everyone clapped for the band...
Ms. Khana: I must say....this school is full of talent.....
Principal: thank you very much.....
Then everyone is chitchatting......until the dinner is ready and served.....there was Sahi paneer....paratha..and gulab jamun.......everyone stuffed themselves full........after dinner the elders were telling their love stories.......
Principal: Ms. Khana....I think we should leave....we had a pleasant time here.....thank u for having us here....
Ms. Khana: this school is welcome here anytime.....
Principal: bye Ms. Khana......
Then everyone get settled in the bus.....MaNan, Dhrulya, Abhi Navya Vibha and Mukbir were sitting together.......
Manik and Nandani were really tired after this day so they slept on each other's shoulder......and that was their Valentines Day.......

Hey guys.....hope u guys liked this chapter......Once again Happy Valentine's Day......and plz do vote and leave ur feedbacks......thanks a lot......and Happy Reading.....Spreadlove......Keepsmiling......♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘 😊😇