Chapter 5

As we entered the 'Haunted House', I instantly became the stickiest person in the world. Mae was clinging on my left arm and my sister on my right arm.

"For a terror sister, you're a coward." I said

"Shut up! I'm not even scared." Sav said

A hand grabbed her foot and she jumped and screamed.

"OH MY GOSH! WHAT WAS THAAT?!" She exclaimed

"Hahaha. What did you just say? 'I'm not even scared'" I said while doing my best Sav impression.

She slapped my arm and we began to walk again. People were screaming likeI looked at my left side and I saw Mae's face looking really pale. She was shaking and not talking.

"Hey"

"What the fuck Leo!? You scared the shit out of me!"

"You were the one who came up with this idea and you're the one being scared. That's stupid"

"I didn't know it would be this scary."

"Yea. We didn't expect this Leo." Sav said.

"It's a Haunted House. What did you expect? Clowns and balloons?"

"Shut Up!" They both said.

I raised both arms and they just rolled their eyes. I hate it when they do that.

We were almost at the exit when some guy tripped Mae which caused her to lose balance and fall.

"Ow! My ankle! I think it got twisted. What the heck?!"

"Oh sorry miss. I didn't mean to." The dude said

The dude knelt down to help Mae up, but his other hand was on my bestfriend's leg and he had a creepy smirk. I saw what he was doing so I interrupted his actions.

"I'll help her up. Back-off." I said

"No. I can do it." He replied

"I said, I will help her up. Now if you cannot understand that just move." I said and the dude moved away.

I helped Mae up eventhough she was struggling to get up. She absolutely has a twisted ankle.

As we went out, Sav went to get her car. I rested Mae on a bench and told her not to move her ankle.

"That dude was totally trying to get a score on me!" Mae said

"I told you not to wear shorts like that."

"These are not shorts like the ones you mentioned."

"Then what do you call that?"

"Uhm really short pants?" She said.

"Today I officially declare you as an idiot." I replied.

My sister's car revved up in-front of us and she helped me bring Mae inside. I sat beside my sister while Mae was in the backseat.

"Where are you going to take me?" Mae asked.

"Hospital. I've contacted your parents too." Sav replied

"Oh okay. If I see that dude again, I will break his back and slit his throat with a blade then put his ankle on the rail tracks" She said.

"I won't do that if I were you" Sav said

"Oh yea. Nevermind that. I'll just kick his--"

"Mae!" Sav and I said.

"Okay guys! Sorry! Chill! Just take me to the hospital already" she said.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the late and short update. Never knew people would actually read this. Enjoy the story ◑﹏◐