Morning Kisses <3

Lauren' pov

I'm awake in my bed, thinking about yesterday, the dare though, Ross kissed me, who am I kidding it was literally a make out session. I like it, I love him.

I finally stand up, choose my outfit for the day (outfit on top) and go to the bathroom and prepare myself then I go downstairs and see only my parents and the Lynch parents but no teenagers around, I guess they are still sleeping but not for long 'wink wink'. I go up to the room Rydel was sleeping in I wake her up and tell her I was going to wake her brothers and I ask if she want to be with me.

I decided to wake Rocky up by throwing cold water on him not too much. he was shocked at first but realized what happened and let me tell you I was already out of the room at this time. Rydel was waking Ratliff, Riker and Ryland while I wake Ross and Kaden.

I wake Kaden by singing and jumping on his bed he groan and said "Lauren" I know he's not a morning person I stop when he was finally awake. And last is my little cutie, I get to his room, I walk and see him sleeping peacefully I didn't want to wake him up in a bad way.

I just kissed him everywhere on his face not on his lips though even if I wanted to. He woke up slowly and I run out of the room before he saw me but I'm pretty sure he knows it's me I mean Rydel would not kiss him all over the face like I did so yeah.

When I got in the dining room Rydel was there with Rocky, Ryland, Riker and our parents. Still no Ross, Kaden and Ratliff but I guess they need time to prepare themselves. I sat near Rydel we started to talk about clothes, the usual.

The rest came down 15 minutes later and I saw Ross smiling, I wonder why though (sarcasm). He sat beside me still smiling and take his breakfast looking at me the whole time.

"Good morning baby " Ross whisper in my ear. My body going crazy about it." Good morning Ross and who do you think you're calling baby? "I said with a smirk." oh come on I know you like it "he said with the same smirk." ummm no in your dream " I said." Ummm no in reality " he said." and thanks for the morning kisses " he added in a whisper.

" you're welcome, no regrets " I said." Ross I told you not to go too crazy " Rocky said." she kissed me not vice versa " Ross said and I laughed." you're not complaining about it, are you? " I said and everyone agree with me even our parents they are not the strict kind parents and that's really cool.

After breakfast we go to our park which is in the back yard. It is big enough so for me it's a park since I was little I called it a park.
" Lauren " Kaden said." yeah what's up? " I said and he ask me something I never thought he would ask.