;Talking

Lauren' pov

"Do you think I'm gay? " kaden ask. I look at him shocked that he would ask something like that.

" Oh my gosh why would you ask that?" I ask him. "you're avoiding my question." kaden said. "umm no I don't think you are gay but why?" I ask again. I never thought I would be talking about such things to my bro but it's not weird. Ok let's come back to the subject.

"I don't know where I'm going with my love life, I don't even know if I like girls or boys " kaden said. I look at him, I knew something was bothering him a lot and for a long time." aww come here "I hugged him" I don't think you are gay but what about tomorrow we do something together, a day just for us and we can talk about it and you will tell me what's really wrong because I know there's something else "I said.

He looked like he was going to tear up but he didn't, he just look at me and smiled, I smiled back.
We continued to walk silently. Then I see that Ross was walking towards us.

" Hey Lauren, can I talk to you?"
Ross said. I look up at kaden as if to ask if he's ok with it. "go I just need time to think" he said, I smiled and hugged him. I turned to Ross and guided him to a cool place. We sat on a bench.

"What you wanted to talk about? "I asked." ok listen Lauren, I like you a lot, maybe even love, I'm not sure, you are really gorgeous and your personality is just what I like about a girl and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend but I don't want to ruin anything, I don't even know if you feel the same so I was wondering if you will want to go on a date with me " Ross said with hope in his eyes. I was just looking at him.

" yes, yes I will go on a date with you, I like you too " I said with a smile. We hugged for about 5min and he kissed me, it's not the first time we kissed but this time it was a real kiss, not just truth or dare. I liked it, there was so much passion and love. LOVE. I think I love him but I have to be sure.