Good News

Lauren pov

"wake up sweetie " I heard someone say but I didn't move I didn't want to wake up from my dream but I had to so I did and I found out that it was my mom who was waking me up to prepare myself.

I did my morning routine and go downstairs to have breakfast. When I got down everyone was already there except my father so I got my myself a plate with everything that was on the table.

My dad came down a moment later "I got some good news....." he said but I wasn't really paying attention until I heard Ross Lynch, I stop eating "what about him?" I said to my dad "he's coming here to stay for a week with his band" my dad said, I started choking and eventually said "what?? Really that's amazing! When are they coming??"

"Tonight and put on a nice dress. "my mom said but I was daydreaming, how amazing is that? R5 is coming to stay in my house for a week!! I don't know why though but who cares!

At this point I was so excited that I called my best friends and ask them to come over." really?? Wow you are lucky girll " Jenn say." calm down girls "Chris say and turn to me." you called me to tell me this, really Laure?I thought it was a good news " he says." It's a good news and they have a sister so you can enjoy too" I say

"you know my heart is taken already Laure " Chris say and I roll my eyes at his comment and say." I'm your best friend Chris, my bro, my buddy and nothing else I love you but not that way ok Christopher? " " ok Lauren " he says." ok ok let's forget about that and think of something else " Jenn say." about what " I say." R5 is coming tonight!!!" "Ahhhhhhhhhh" we both scream while Christopher look at us like we are some wild animals which I admit it's true but he got used to it when he started crushing on me.' Forget about it Lauren, just forget about it ' I thought to myself.

After our little conversation I go to prepare myself with the help of Jenn of course. She help with my hair, she always know what to do with my hair so I let her do the magic while doing my manicure. When she finish, I do my make up and I look gorgeous after putting on my dress. "you are beautiful Lauren" guess who yep Chris is still here. "thank you Chris" I say. Now just have to wait for them.