The Date

Ross'pov

Today is the day I'm taking Lauren to a date. I decided it would be simple, just a day on beach but I will make sure it's perfect because I want to ask her to be my girlfriend and I want the both of us to remember it.

Lauren'pov

Today I have a date with Ross, he told me that we were going to the beach, it's a simple and I'm glad he didn't make a big deal about it.

I got dressed quickly (outfit on top). I took a beach bag and put everything that will be needed and go outside to wait for Ross. After a while he come down wearing a kaki shorts with a white tank top and flip flops, he looks nice.

Ross 'pov

We got in one of their convertible car,( they have a lot of cars) and drove to the beach.

We arrived I took out the bags and basket. We found a spot and sit "let's go in the water" I say laughing at Lauren who was struggling with her hair trying to tied it up. "wait" when her hair was up in a ponytail she said "now let's go, race you there" she started running to the water with me close behind her. She got in the water first so I started splashing water on and she was laughing, it was so cute.

We were hungry so we went to our spot, sit down and started eating.

Lauren'pov

After we finish eating we started to talk a little while tanning.
"so Lauren I like you a lot after this date I want you to be someone special to me. would be my girlfriend? " Ross said I smiled because I saw he was nervous." yes I would love to be your gf " I lean up to kiss him, he immediately kissed back, then it turns into a make out session by this time I was straddling him. We stopped for air." let's bring this to another place " Ross say." we can't in my house there's to much people " I said.

Ross replied." yes you're right and maybe I'm taking it to far I don't want to pressure you " I laughed" it will not be my first time " " you're not virgin? " Ross asked shock, I shook my head" nope, don't judge a book by its cover mister, I want it as much as you do but we'll have to wait. " let's go home babe" Ross said. "mmm... Babe I like it" I said.