Meeting Him

Ross'pov

We arrived at the house which is big and it looks like modern houses but it's really beautiful. We got to the front door and ring the doorbell. After a few seconds , a young woman open the door I think she's the housekeeper (I don't know if it's the word).

"come in, Mr Lynch" she said to my father so we walked and holy sh*t that's a beautiful house the interior is amazing. "welcome to the Caster's home, make yourself comfortable I will announce your arrival to the family" the young woman said. "thank you" my parents reply. Then I see the most beautiful girl ever coming down with her parents and brother.

They were all well dressed to welcome us, it's really nice. "Hi everyone you probably know me and this is my wife Karen, my son Kaden and my little princess Lauren, it's nice to see you and your family again after long time, Mark" Mr Caster said. " Same here it's been long time and I'm glad we are still best friends" my dad say. They continue having their talk and probably catching up after long time.

So we introduce ourself to the Caster's children since they don't know us. No one said anything so I started talking "hi I'm Ross, this is Rocky, Rydel, Riker, Ryland, Ratliff." I talk for everyo... My thoughts were cut. "I know and you are R5, I'm a fan" Lauren said. She's so beautiful I think I fall in love right here. What.. What... What was that.. Am I falling in love? Again my thoughts were cut by Ryland.

"Ross, Lauren asked you something? " Ryland said. I turn to Lauren" yes what were you asking me? " I said." I asked for a hug because you are so cute but I guess you are thinking about your girlfriend " she said with disappointment in her voice but if she knew what I was really thinking, WAIT she think I'm cute and wanted a hug.?

After thinking again I said "I don't have girlfriend and sure I can give you as many hug as you want" "Don't go too crazy Ross" Rocky chuckle and I see Lauren blush. I knew she likes me at this moment.

When Dorine, the housekeeper, tell us that dinner was ready, we all go to the dining room, there was a big table enough for all of us and it seems like we're having a Thanksgiving dinner you know the kind of dinner which you see in films. So I sat down with Lauren on my left side and Riker on my right.

Everyone was having their little talk, my mom with Mrs Caster, my dad with Mr Caster, Rocky with Kaden, Rydel with Lauren, Ratliff with Ryland and me with Riker. Then it changed so we talk to everyone (hope that makes sense). And I get to know Lauren, we talk a lot while Dorine was showing everyone their rooms. we watched a movie in the cinema room. After a little playing of truth or dare (I got to make out with Lauren) we finally go to sleep.